What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Haha rumble mate anytime bruz :biglaugh:
Night ya'll catch yas when the sun is shining on this side of the fence :tiphat:
:smoke out:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Doggie

Kubrick understood a lot of things a lot of people don`t .
Apparently he was brought in to film a staged moon landing in case the real thing went wrong ....

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
Europe and Russians have some plans to conquer Moon with first Moon-bases..
China too..

maybe for 20 years we will have first peoples on a Moon... ;)

Regards Elmer

DS

Goldust

Goldie mate I feel your pain brother, back in Adelaide I got so angry and even depressed about the bags of apparently herb that I was buying in between harvests that it was easier for me to give up and have a break from smoking altogether because it was such shit :nono:
It's hard enough to pay top or even over the top prices for bags of ganja that isn't even ganja in my eyes after you've been spoiled by your own top quality herbs, some of the shit that people sell is a down right bloody crime, simply ruined by over fertilizing and using PGRs and then just picked too damn early :yoinks:
If you can have a break for the next 4 weeks you will be surprised at how stoned you will get when you harvest your own brother :good:

Well I can give a few days to week breaks usually

Thing that shit me off with this pickup still wet and the bastard threw in ground up to make up weight

Trying out another show Dark matter on Netflix seems cool so far as long as it ain't another firefly (killed off one season)
Crew of a ship wakes up don't know who they are or where they are

budsnblunts

Veteran
These times of the year are pretty hard out, but I haven't ever seen things as dry as they currently are. Nothing around my ways. No pounds no ounces. Off to a family members, he grows some cheese strain so that will be cool, a weekend of sledding down a grass hill to :D.
I try my best not to worry when I have no smoke. I am mainly a rec smoker, use it for sleep, headaches and toothaches when I need though. Don't like the thought of ingesting pills filled with chalk and acids and who knows what else.
Saw this picture and thought of DS and RF.

Messier 80 globular cluster

Rumblefish

No light pollution where I live ,some night the sky looks amazing ,its hard convince some people that what looks like a swirl of clouds is actually so many stars and galaxy s packed on top of one another (from our perspective) that it just looks like a cloud ..awesome nice pic there bnb ..have a sore head this morning , dam you Crown Larger

N

noyd666

lol somebody's watering bucket
picture.php

N

noyd666

best ones have been done in the camp oven ,roast spuds etc , melt in yer gob. wallaby is just as good, new a young bloke worked on the road crew an lived in single camp shed and he had a big cut down kero tin which always had a wallaby haunch poking out of it= road kill lol.
picture.php

ozza

Veteran
Are they any good on the bar-b-que ?

fuck yeah
I like a steak of it, well done. Salsa and sour cream. Nacho chips and melted cheese, with spuds, topped with kidney beans mayo and little sour cream. Couple of fried Mushy and you have what I like to call the Mexican Roo Fucker!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
fuck yeah..I like a steak of it, well done.

Sounds delicious!
My old b-b-q grill finally burned thru last June. (It was too small and a piece of junk anyhow)
I bought a new Char-Griller in July and put it on my covered porch... I use either lump charcoal or just split, seasoned oak that I have to cut down all the time anyway, just to keep the woods from taking over my house!
We're always grilling beef hamburgers or steaks, or chicken or sometimes some pork chops. Occasionally I get some good, big shrimps, and put them on there too...:woohoo:
Most roadkill around here isn't worth eating, 'possums, armadillos or raccoon, but occasionally you can find a white tail deer that's still warm on the road...Of course, where I live,
all I have to do is walk out on the porch most any morning, and shoot a deer from about 50 or 75 feet away. (pretty hard to miss at that range.)
The deer are always trying to get in my veggie garden all spring summer and autumn anyway; they're kind of a nuisance here...

Anyway, you guys enjoy your summer, and I hope you all pull in a nice harvest in a few months!:biggrin:

Rumblefish

Oh matey that would be bloody alright I reckon ! love deer ,and I love prepping my own meat ,grow out lamb and goat myself ,city folk miss right out ,I know someone that wont eat eggs that I try and give him cause he saw a bit of shit on one..happy trails Bud puff puff pass

N

noyd666

had a few feeds of goat mince out of about twenty we had, did not like it, so cray bait.

Rumblefish

Matey like everything you just got to know the trick, shitty old bush goats are not that great , nice slow cook in homemade tomato sauce ya think you were eating lamb, fed it up plenty of times telling peeps it was lamb ,love the look on their face when ya tell em,remember that little baby goat ya were playing with last visit ? ask any Italian how to cook goat and they will steer ya in the right direction or Indians know how to knock up a good curry...puff puff pass
picture.php

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fellow growers and smokers. Hope yous have all had a good weekend. Time to kick back, that's if you don't work hahahahaha. What's been happening? That is an extremely intimidating looking kangaroo with that bucket. I would definitely walk the other way if I encountered him hahahahha. RF those babies of yours are looking might fine to. Can't wait to see the change that is coming. Keep safe fullas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.