What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sat X RB

Hey budsnblunts! I saw your post on my wall but i don't know how to reply. This site needs PM or something. Can you PM? Maybe you can, i just don't computer well. Hahah

Happy new years b00m and everyone else! Stay safe

not to contradict bOOm ... I need all the friends I can get ... but somewhere here the number of posts is stated to be 25 ...

suck it and see, I suppose ...

S

Sambo710

Heya Sambo mate, you need 50 posts and your wall and PM's will unlock for you bro :tiphat:
Yeah mate have a safe and rocking New Years :good:
:smoke out:

Cheers for that b00m! Yeah Buds your patch is coming along well!
Good Luck with her!

S

Sambo710

I don't know why they come out sideways, sorry! I'll put my southern star pics in the soutern star thread :)

budsnblunts

Veteran
does yr ditch drain out the end? cos heavy rain might fill it up. with fatal consequences ... hope not but just saying ...

Hey Sat, the plants in the ditch run slightly down hill. I will keep an eye on them for that reason though thanks man. I'm sure I'll run into a few problems on my way. Glad to know I've got all the different angles/perspectives covered with you guys here.

TEARING ER UP.View Image hows the hangovers going?:biggrin:

Oh no hangovers here noydie, I don't drink ;)

Hey man, your babies are looking good there. I just rotate the pictures under the windows photo viewer then upload them. Keep it up can't wait to see more.

S

Sambo710

Hey man, your babies are looking good there. I just rotate the pictures under the windows photo viewer then upload them. Keep it up can't wait to see more.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip man, together we can learn how to grow and how to use computers hahah :) Cheers for the compliments, will grab some more pics soon, these are from a few days ago, they have gone wild since haha, must be all that gogo juice ;) Oh yeah thats something i can recomend, that shit works real well, i'm very happy with it. I must get some triple boost now though, from plant of health. That shop has the best organic ferts i've come across if anyones interested!

Goldust

happy new year folks
Picked up new glass yesterday 50% off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Rumblefish

A Happy New Year to All ...I spent the night in Sydney and saw the fireworks for the first time ever ,Ive been to Vivid a few times but the crowds last night were unbelievable ! needless to say I attracted every bat shit crazy in town and had some really funny moments,peeps were very friendly I must say ! the bloody funniest moment for me was when this guy ran past looking like he was in a hurry and I couldn't believe it but shit o mighty he looked just like Snoop Dog ,he ran past and I just hollered Snooop Doooogie and he turned around looking a bit pissed and looked at me standing there grinning like the old fool I am run back at me and when I put my hands up like I surrender he started to high five me seemed like a 100 times hugged me and ran off ya whooing ! man I had a good time .if ya approach peeps with a big smile on ya face ya can say almost anything, I spent the night shit stirring all and sundry and had a blast ! again to every body Good Wish's to you all..stay safe and stay stoned :) some pics !
picture.php

picture.php

ozza

Veteran
Best of luck to all you NZ and Aussie outdoor growers...
Summer has just started, and your recently transplanted girls should be about 3 feet tall by now, and starting to bush out nicely....:woohoo:

By now I reckon some are competing with the Eucalypts! :biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey Rumble your little garden there looks awesome man, thriving and branched like monsters, like octopuses, reaching out with their tendrils, grabbing our attention. And DS those buds look dam near poisonous man. Wow. You got some babies out ozza? It is absolutely pissing down here. I'm gonna go and attempt to plant a few more so I don't have to carry another 40 kilo of water. I'm going to attempt to pin them all to the ground. Just to lower my chances of being ripped. Keep safe fullas.

rod58

hey buds , its great to see how others fare ^^ , love the look of doggies buds as well ...so pissing down where you are and ozza too ..looks like everyones getting it except here , now 31 days and nothing on the horizon at all ..hope my damp patch holds out and the others i've used heaps of water crystals ...fingers crossed , too far in to cart water ..
at least i'm remote and haven't got the problem with rippers , that'd shit ya ...
cheers boys ..:tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey Rod I hope you get some rain shortly. I had that crystal rain under some plants through a little drought here, I didn't water all season and they were alright, not impressive size but survived well.

In one of my patches I dug a 60 litre container into the ground to catch some of this rain, the first patch I had done is growing really quickly now that they're taking to the ground. The second patch is looking extremely perky, really quickly too.

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Yip black berry, a few other bits and bobs that are really sharp and pointy. I'm just threading that black berry between my babies to get a little camos going on. Once they have taken off I'll pin them over and trim the black berry to a controllable state.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
again spectacular dogstar! may not vote on more threads today!

Looks worthy to stabilize if possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.