What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey brother RumbleFish :tiphat:
Thank you for the kinds words my friend :gday: Much appreciated for sure and I hope that your having a relaxing time during this holiday period mate and have plenty to smoke, vape, eat :D
I don't buy into the whole christmas bullshit whether it's the religious or capitalistic aspects of it all, I do buy into the spending quality with family and loved ones though because you never know what tomorrow may bring, so I try to make the best out of all time spent with friends and family during the holidays, whatever they may be :good:
:smoke out:

budsnblunts

Veteran
So I won some seeds in the Gorilla seeds contest they were running. Ozza won in the first comp and I in the second. I chose blueberry gum from g13 labs, they reckon it pumps in the cold.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Congrats there on the win budsnblunts :good:
Haven't heard of the Blueberry Gum before :chin: So I really hope they turn out female and dank as frack for ya :good:
peace and puffs

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanks man it's a pack of five feminized seeds. Am I able to pollinate a feminized plant I've never understood the concept.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yep just like Donald said mate, it's just a female plant so treat her just like you would to any other females bro :good:

On a sad note Lemmy Kilmister passed away today, we have lost a True Rock N Roll God, I hope they are all ready to party wherever you go to from here Lemmy :dance013:
RIP Lemmy Kilmister
picture.php

luvaduck

Yep Boom, that really is a loss. Legend, individual. I wasn't aware of it even until your post. I don't tend to look at the media much at the moment. Spent the morning in the hills today, been a few years since I've seen this much green at this time of year. Gods country.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yes brother duck it most certainly a stunning beautiful lush part of this awesome island we call home :gday:
Oh an the rain just won't stop :woohoo: God damn I haven't been in this much constant rain for 11yrs and everything is starting to go moldy :biglaugh: I missed living in the tropics nearly everyday whilst I was in Adelaide but I grew to love it as time wore on and can now appreciate both the desert and the tropics now :D

Yep it really is a sad day for Heavy Metal and Hard Rock fans around the world, Lemmy will be truly missed, this joints for Lemmy Kilmister
puff puff pass

luvaduck

Clove oil mate.. makes the house smell like Indonesian cigarettes, and is a mould destroyer. I sprayed a few weeks ago before the monsoon, no mould where I sprayed, mould everywhere else..

S

Sambo710

rant...
ROFL those stoner sloth ads are bloody brilliant :biglaugh:
Sad fact about these NSW Anti-Marijuana ads is, it's going to be a slog to get recreational use legalized or even decriminalized, Medical Marijuana OK sure that is going to happen but when they put out ads like these, it's very clear what stance the govts are going take in regards to recreational use, basically it ain't going to happen any time soon. Anyways that's just my little opinion about that, I really want the peeps in power to prove me wrong that's for sure.
/rant...
Been smoking some of Wal's MBS crosses over this holiday period and damn it gets me fucked up :biglaugh:

You said it b00m, they try to legalise cannabis for its medicinal benefits and on the same day (not literally) they are putting on anti cannabis ads. Now, any human with a brain knows that cannabis, in any form is medicine. I hate these government dogs, making "sativex" or similar to keep money in there own pocket. Everyone should be able to have this plant as medicine, but no, they wanna fondle it and put it in a special little branded jar as a "tincture" etc. Thats another reason i love growing anyway, its just a good old "get fucked" to whoever gives a fuck really haha. Grow more and flood the country i say, make it hard for em' ;) Have a good night fellas. Peace :)

S

Sambo710

So I won some seeds in the Gorilla seeds contest they were running. Ozza won in the first comp and I in the second. I chose blueberry gum from g13 labs, they reckon it pumps in the cold.

Yeah bro!! I always used to perv on this on attitude hahah. Its suposed to produce some awesome colours in the cold hey? Looks dank as fuck, congrats and good luck dude. Look forward to pics at some stage! Reminds me, i should get a few up, girls are growing up quick! Hows your plot going man?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Yeah bro!! I always used to perv on this on attitude hahah. Its suposed to produce some awesome colours in the cold hey? Looks dank as fuck, congrats and good luck dude. Look forward to pics at some stage! Reminds me, i should get a few up, girls are growing up quick! Hows your plot going man?

Hey man, my first plots going good, taken quickly to the new surroundings. I'll grab some pictures tomorrow, thank for the congrats to. I picked that strain for the colours hopefully they'll pump where I am 'cos the chilly nights come quick in late feb, march and april.

The Ganga gods are looking upon me.:)

Wicked, I like that sound of that. What did you choose?

S

Sambo710

Hey man, my first plots going good, taken quickly to the new surroundings. I'll grab some pictures tomorrow, thank for the congrats to. I picked that strain for the colours hopefully they'll pump where I am 'cos the chilly nights come quick in late feb, march and april.

Yeah fcken oath they do haha, my favourite time of year, those buds be growing :)

ozza

Veteran

Wicked, I like that sound of that. What did you choose?

Everyone will think my selection is shit but I chose Hawaiian Snow because I loved it in Amsterdam.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Clove oil mate.. makes the house smell like Indonesian cigarettes, and is a mould destroyer. I sprayed a few weeks ago before the monsoon, no mould where I sprayed, mould everywhere else..

glad i dont live on the coast ,
sounds like a mold haven ,, hehehehe ..

very wet here , but no mold , doing some spring cleaning while its too wet to get outdoors ..

the garden looks great , needs a prune already after only a week of rain ,, grows fast this time of year ..

rod58

hit 43dg yesterday on the back porch , stuffed a lot of things ...stewed the plums on the tree ! forecast 23dg today ...go figure ..

Status
Not open for further replies.