What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexamus616

Veteran
hit 43dg yesterday on the back porch , stuffed a lot of things ...stewed the plums on the tree ! forecast 23dg today ...go figure ..

Yeah, about a month ago we had 2-3 days of 38+ degree weather... I freaked out when everything in the house I touched felt hotter than my body temp!

I quickly got all my seed and put it in the freezer, they reckon temps over 30 degrees buggers seeds - very low germination etc...

Jesus thats a big crayfish, Mr Mallard! Stuff swimming around there - might lose a toe.... or worse!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to yez all

S

Sambo710

Everyone will think my selection is shit but I chose Hawaiian Snow because I loved it in Amsterdam.

Hawaiian snow is dank! Thats a great choice, and if you liked it, why not get the seeds, they are for you after all :)

budsnblunts

Veteran
well said sambo i thought the exact thing.

To add, I ran some more plants out to my spots, checked on the ones in the ground already. I forgot to take pictures of their progress. :(. Tomorrows mission is plant the rest I have out there, I'll be running crystal rain and water for a few hours, gonna be fun. Got me a couple spare tubes for the bike this time and a mean pump, can't forget my puncture repair aswell, riding with that weight I am bound to wreck something again.

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Oh the joys of running out and back to the bush patch :D
Looking forward to seeing how your girls are doing by themselves in the outside world BnB :good:

Jeez Wally now that ain't no baby yabby mate :yoinks:
Rex great to see you around and posting mate
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

S

Sat X RB

hello All ... feel the need to communercate but dunno wot to say ...

maybe: Joy to the World ... All the Boys and Girls. and: Life is sweet and we all are Loveable, Beautiful and Worthwhile ...

cheers ...

budsnblunts

Veteran
hello All ... feel the need to communercate but dunno wot to say ...

maybe: Joy to the World ... All the Boys and Girls. and: Life is sweet and we all are Loveable, Beautiful and Worthwhile ...

cheers ...

Hey Sat, I know the feeling. I have no mates where I am, which is planet earth ahahah. You fullas are what I'd call mates how ever. And that need to talk comes often to me too. Hope all is well man, I am off to plant the rest of my babies. Going to prepare some water and what nots. What have you got planned for today/new years?
Keep safe mate.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Best of luck to all you NZ and Aussie outdoor growers...
Summer has just started, and your recently transplanted girls should be about 3 feet tall by now, and starting to bush out nicely....:woohoo:

Meanwhile,
here in the northern hemisphere, I've got cabin fever.

I keep bundling myself up, and wandering out to the garden and the grow spot, sticking my hand into the cold, damp soil,
bringing a handful of beautiful loamy soil to my nose and smelling it,
and wishing so hard that it was mid-March already!:dance013:

N

noyd666

morning troops, nice sunny day slight sea breeze, AHOY THERE WALK THE PLANK YA BASTARD lol,
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Summer has just started, and your recently transplanted girls should be about 3 feet tall by now, and starting to bush out nicely....:woohoo:

Meanwhile,

I keep bundling myself up, and wandering out to the garden and the grow spot, sticking my hand into the cold, damp soil,

Summer here has the chance of cabin fever though,
while the rest of oz is sweltering,
its pouring up here ,
but if the sun comes out its stinking hot and humid ,
the plants and everything around loves it ,
everything springs to life ,
its a great time of year if your a garden lover ..

Hopefully time passes fast for you man and your back where you wanna be before too long ,
nothing beats the smell of that soil,
smells like life ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Happy New Year to all the blokes and sheilas in this wonderful island we all call home :gday:
Sat good to see you mate, All the Best for the New Year and beyond :good:
Noydie my brother sounds like a nice an toasty little cupboard you have there bro, and I bet the babies are loving it for sure :good:
Damn I miss growing this wonderful plant, every bloody aspect of it from popping seeds, to preparing the soil, to constant watering an feeding, to harvesting an drying and trimming, I really do miss it all.
Anyways I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year with plenty to eat, smoke an vape to your hearts content :dance013:
Watch out for the frackers on the road with their setups to ruin people's lives and also watch out for the dickheads who are out of their tree and attempting to drive home or onto the next party.
Stay safe and I'll be chatting with you all in the new year
:gday:

S

Sambo710

Hey budsnblunts! I saw your post on my wall but i don't know how to reply. This site needs PM or something. Can you PM? Maybe you can, i just don't computer well. Hahah

Happy new years b00m and everyone else! Stay safe

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya Sambo mate, you need 50 posts and your wall and PM's will unlock for you bro :tiphat:
Yeah mate have a safe and rocking New Years :good:
:smoke out:

rod58

Meanwhile,

yeah bud , now ya know how we all felt reading ya posts earlier this year , green with envy we were !
now we're elbows deep in that rich damp , well not here cos it hasn't rained in 29 days now , elbows deep in dust ...still a great feeling ..
new years eve tonight , tomorrow night for you ? happy new year mate ..:gday:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey B00m! I feel your pain. Why do you not grow anymore? Some pictures of today's effort. The first is an update of my patch form 12 days ago.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Sorry to post again, 5 uploads a post is a little bit of hassle, I'm unsure what I should do in the way of not spamming? Any way here is the second patch I did today, I dug two large ditches in a V shape, deep into the clay. about 20 litres of crystal rain at the bottom, a little slow release fert.
I still have my shit phone camera to sorry fullas. :(

Dog Star

Veteran
Happy New Year Oz-landers and New Zelanders,

wish you amazing and totally harvestable 2016 Year,
also to be protected against government,govern-mentallity and other jinx...

Wish you best there brothers in arms...

DS

S

Sat X RB

Sorry to post again, 5 uploads a post is a little bit of hassle, I'm unsure what I should do in the way of not spamming? Any way here is the second patch I did today, I dug two large ditches in a V shape, deep into the clay. about 20 litres of crystal rain at the bottom, a little slow release fert. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1543234&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
I still have my shit phone camera to sorry fullas. :(

does yr ditch drain out the end? cos heavy rain might fill it up. with fatal consequences ... hope not but just saying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.