What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Lunchmoney

Ya I don't know there is some GOOD weed out there but nothing killer. I mean nothing. There's a shop in my area from Colorado even and same story. Average indoor dope at best. What is it? The use of LEDs,. Harvesting early, flash drying,. Or just simply shit genetics?? I think it's a combination of all of that...
I don’t know enough about the subject honestly. I’ve more experience than knowledge. Outdoor organically grown taste smells the best. Early 90’s east coast indoor was best dank ever. Had sour diesel in NYC in 2005 was amazing then too. I believe the dispensaries are going for “bag appeal” and I could give a fuck less about that. They are selling a flower in a cube on a shelf. That’s what they are marketing. They want colorful chunky sparkly nugs. Most their product smells same to me. My sinus and lungs are toast I will never pretend to be able to smell this or that. I have only my experience. And like yourself I agree that most smoke in dispo is horse shite. I enjoy most the hash rosin, the concentrates and edibles. I smoke mostly my own flower. I’ll sample something here there. Most recently bought Durban OG cross $ 20 8th. Nice and spicy I wasn’t disappointed I split it in two cones one whole jawn to the head. My opinion is still out totally on dispo mostly not impressed

linde

I don’t know enough about the subject honestly. I’ve more experience than knowledge. Outdoor organically grown taste smells the best. Early 90’s east coast indoor was best dank ever. Had sour diesel in NYC in 2005 was amazing then too. I believe the dispensaries are going for “bag appeal” and I could give a fuck less about that. They are selling a flower in a cube on a shelf. That’s what they are marketing. They want colorful chunky sparkly nugs. Most their product smells same to me. My sinus and lungs are toast I will never pretend to be able to smell this or that. I have only my experience. And like yourself I agree that most smoke in dispo is horse shite. I enjoy most the hash rosin, the concentrates and edibles. I smoke mostly my own flower. I’ll sample something here there. Most recently bought Durban OG cross $ 20 8th. Nice and spicy I wasn’t disappointed I split it in two cones one whole jawn to the head. My opinion is still out totally on dispo mostly not impressed
I do like their gummies.

MtnSkunk

3 out of 6 were ladies this year, no clue what strain this is. 3 different phenos of whatever. Could be Grape Diamond x ??? One looked more hybrid the other two more sativa. The 3 males that were culled were also sativa dominant. Was fun seeing how these mystery plants turned out. Topped the two sativas only once at the 4th internode. The hybrid kinda FIM'd and didn't split so it got topped at like the 6th node. Plucked fans on them throughout flowering. Happy frog soil top dressed after 3 weeks with epsoma plant tone during veg (1.25 cups for 10gal pot) and then epsoma bulb tone during flower every 3 weeks, then covered with about 1" ewc. Used 2 tbsp/gal molasses twice in mid-late bloom.

Was productive the whole grow. No bugs or deficiencies. 7k elevation

Attachments

• 20221010_150924.jpg
    20221010_150924.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 20221010_150950.jpg
    20221010_150950.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 94
  • 20221010_150938.jpg
    20221010_150938.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 102
  • 20221013_112342.jpg
    20221013_112342.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
  • 20221013_112314.jpg
    20221013_112314.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91

Lunchmoney

3 out of 6 were ladies this year, no clue what strain this is. 3 different phenos of whatever. Could be Grape Diamond x ??? One looked more hybrid the other two more sativa. The 3 males that were culled were also sativa dominant. Was fun seeing how these mystery plants turned out. Topped the two sativas only once at the 4th internode. The hybrid kinda FIM'd and didn't split so it got topped at like the 6th node. Plucked fans on them throughout flowering. Happy frog soil top dressed after 3 weeks with epsoma plant tone during veg (1.25 cups for 10gal pot) and then epsoma bulb tone during flower every 3 weeks, then covered with about 1" ewc. Used 2 tbsp/gal molasses twice in mid-late bloom.

Was productive the whole grow. No bugs or deficiencies. 7k elevation
Gnarly strain! Wild color and gnarly shapes you have interesting plant. Solid system you have. Simple organic system lots folks can learn from this example. Less is more with organics and this is perfect example. I love the biotone well done friend

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess you guys just volunteered, time to get to work breeding and improving the cannabis plant for the next generation! :smoke:

I have had fun and have come a long way. I like the great varieties I have seen develop with this line, but I would like to get couple good Deep Chunk afghan males to breed with it in the next couple years. Its right on track, but we need a little touch of original indica to add back in to adjust the resin profile. Its very rewarding doing a breeding project. :smoke:

Another dry windy day today! Fire weather warnings are prime drying conditions! 15-20% relative humidity and 40 mph winds are a farmers delight as long as there's no wildfires! Checked the drying flowers yesterday evening, and they are looking good, drying well! Hope to be able to jar this weekend, and avoid the freeze thaw cycles coming this week. Usually takes around 10-14 days, but its very dependent on the weather. Sometimes it takes 3 weeks! :smoke:

St. Phatty

Another dry windy day today! Fire weather warnings are prime drying conditions! 15-20% relative humidity and 40 mph winds are a farmers delight as long as there's no wildfires!

The problem isn't Wildfire.

The problem is Un-controlled Wildfire.

I like the Wild Fire that occurs in the Bowl !

Maybe it's called 4:20 because that's the best time in the afternoon to Smoke it Up ?

Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney- Thats a really long main bud! Guess thats what you get with a plant over 10.5 ft tall! Excellent work!

Himalayan gold looks good! Sounds like a winner, need to go big with that one! :smoke:

Forecast took out the rain chances until next week. We're in the clear for drying conditions! Well I see one forecast still has some chance for a quarter inch wednesday. Cold coming in next week, but they will be mostly dry by then. Tarps are full! This is a fun harvest this year! Stay tuned for some great harvest shots! :smoke:
The main cola was from a 7ft lemon diesel cross. The 10 footer had many long spears but none this thick! Thank you for compliment I value your words pipeline!

MtnSkunk

Gnarly strain! Wild color and gnarly shapes you have interesting plant. Solid system you have. Simple organic system lots folks can learn from this example. Less is more with organics and this is perfect example. I love the biotone well done friend

Thanks friend. I did quite a few autos for bumper crops using jacks professional and sunshine mix #4 and that method cant touch a candle to this. Better yield, smell and less maintenance. Any newbie wanting organic id say go this route to start and work on building your own supersoil. Watch for yellowing on lower fans. As soon as you see it you better feed and use ewc topped over the epsoma to keep it moist and composting. I hope everyone has dodged the frost bullets this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts