What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

gumzgi

haze hibridz johnnychicago

IMG_20221008_163749.jpg

IMG_20221008_182708.jpg

IMG_20221008_171638.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. Glad to see everyone's gardens tufting out and growing strong! Harvest is a time of year for purity, for reflection, and for giving thanks to God for all we've been given! Its an amazing life we've been given a chance to participate in. Good morning! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Time to get a good breakfast and take the dogs for out hiking. A couple garden chores to finish up, rearranging buds, clean-up, and making room in the storage buckets for the new medicine. Weather this week is going to be good for drying. Warm with a little chance for rain. Next week looks really cold! High around 50 and low around 30, so it was a good call. Time to start drying things down. Perfect. Have never had a harvest like this. How incredible it is to have the quality medicine I need! Breeding project is making headway! :smoke:

el mani

Veteran
hey friend @Hombre del mont , the thai is huge, it's just started.
The weather in these parts depends a lot on luck, a deluge falls five kilometers away and here not a drop. At the moment this year the weather is being benevolent above my head, last year it did more damage to the field.

A hug

Hashislife

Hi guys,
today I cut Himalayan Gold,
I will give a specific opinion.
at first I was skeptical, knowing the history of greenhouses, and an economic model that I really dislike (bringing Dutch seeds back to India and polluting their Landraces 😒...), without wanting to relaunch the debate, I had preconceptions . i saw it as the mcdo or the mosanto of cannabis.
it is clear that I was wrong (for the quality of the plant, not their economic models). a very resistant variety, with an incredible smell that has become more complex over time, going from a sweet lemon with a note of kush, to a very sour lemon and cake fragrance. apparently it will lack power, I will tell you soon.
in any case it is the only feminized Himalayan that I have found. I think I have about 100g
IMG_20221008_232028.jpg
IMG_20221008_232132.jpg
IMG_20221008_232159.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lunchmoney- Thats a really long main bud! Guess thats what you get with a plant over 10.5 ft tall! Excellent work!

Himalayan gold looks good! Sounds like a winner, need to go big with that one! :smoke:

Forecast took out the rain chances until next week. We're in the clear for drying conditions! Well I see one forecast still has some chance for a quarter inch wednesday. Cold coming in next week, but they will be mostly dry by then. Tarps are full! This is a fun harvest this year! Stay tuned for some great harvest shots! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing mountain buds! Those are thick and heavy now if that was 10 days ago! Babbabud has the best gardens! Much love! Thank you for sharing!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok weather NWS website is messed up, the hourly forecast shows rain chances tues and wed, but the text forecast doesn't show that. It will be fine. Wind and temps will be good. Rain will likely be brief. Saw some frost damage here and there on other plants, so it was good we harvested! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Volunteer herb plants are coming up again in my lawn right now, so it must be a good time to seed. :smoke:

Hashislife

Lunchmoney- Thats a really long main bud! Guess thats what you get with a plant over 10.5 ft tall! Excellent work!

Himalayan gold looks good! Sounds like a winner, need to go big with that one! :smoke:

Forecast took out the rain chances until next week. We're in the clear for drying conditions! Well I see one forecast still has some chance for a quarter inch wednesday. Cold coming in next week, but they will be mostly dry by then. Tarps are full! This is a fun harvest this year! Stay tuned for some great harvest shots! :smoke:
Yes look very nice, if the quality and flavours look like the kumaoni's, i go to make it the next year for charas purpose, in one week i make the smoke test😉

Latest posts

Latest posts