What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some really good indicas turning up! Have had the garden burn the last couple years, and didn't get very much good medicine harvested. So I'm in heaven right now. :smoke:

The genetic is getting pretty solid with a few different phenotypes. Keep it in the mix, then you have an assortment for the party! Going to try to separate the fruity from the indica to have some more control over selection, and breed for the flavors we like! Working on getting some shots uploaded so you can see what I'm talking about. :smoke:

iTarzan

Veteran
I have chopped everything in the greenhouses except 2 GG4, 1 Original Diesel, 2 Chem D, 1 White Truffle, 2 GMO and 3 Golden Tiger. It is going to hit 70 and sunny again on Wednesday, same as it was today. The plants were loving it. I am going to keep a close watch and chop if anything gets sketchy, but hopefully make it until Monday. Then chop everything but GMO and Golden Tiger. GMO could go another 2 weeks after Monday. It doesn't have any brown pistils yet. However, it does look deadly and is covered with trichs.
Golden Tiger is a shot in the dark project. I already cloned all the females for an indoor run and that was my main goal. Now I want to see how long I can keep this GTs flowering until old man winter kills them off. I might add a heater to the greenhouse at night to try and make it until end of November or however long they last.
Here are some pics of the auto Samsquanchch I harvested a month or so ago. It is potency 7.5, taste 7 and smell 9 (it is fruity grape, skunk). The buds are a bit fluffy but do have some substance. For some early buds or easy to grow buds from seeds it is a total winner in my book.

DSCN3499.jpeg
DSCN3500.jpeg
DSCN3501.jpeg
DSCN3502.jpeg
DSCN3503.jpeg
DSCN3504.jpeg
DSCN3505.jpeg

Lunchmoney

Greenhouse in the works. Indoor facility in a legal state also in works. Lots of work before spring. Nose to the grindstone. Gonna try a coulple set it and forget it guerilla spots as well. I have lots of land to cover this
Winter. I look forward. You people are amazing thank you for sharing

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats sweet! Greenhouse sounds fun! Would really get a good start for the growing season! Maybe you can grow a bud thats a meter and a half! :smoke:

Great to hear you're going to be able to work with a legal state. Are you going to be producing medicine for patients?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, fire weather warning today and tomorrow with low humidity and windy conditions. Will help keep things on the dry side! :smoke:

Lunchmoney

Thats sweet! Greenhouse sounds fun! Would really get a good start for the growing season! Maybe you can grow a bud thats a meter and a half! :smoke:

Great to hear you're going to be able to work with a legal state. Are you going to be producing medicine for patients?
It’s now outdoor space in MI I’m excited for that. Nothing official. I’d love to produce medical grade cannabis. I don’t have any connections in the trade legal or black market. I give it freely at home. It’s good for barter also. Free for Friends, family, homeless. I started growing cannabis because I was so tired of paying for it. I work very hard for my money I’d rather use it for the consumables. Anything we can raise from the land we do. Maybe you could direct me. How do I find these patients safely easily?

linde

It’s now outdoor space in MI I’m excited for that. Nothing official. I’d love to produce medical grade cannabis. I don’t have any connections in the trade legal or black market. I give it freely at home. It’s good for barter also. Free for Friends, family, homeless. I started growing cannabis because I was so tired of paying for it. I work very hard for my money I’d rather use it for the consumables. Anything we can raise from the land we do. Maybe you could direct me. How do I find these patients safely easily?
I hear ya I'm in Michigan and I give 90% of mine away. I can get a lot of lbs off of 12 plants. More of a hobby than anything else. $100 oz dispencery dope now. The novelty has worn off. It's really not worth much plus all the shit genetics out there. None of the dope is anything like the late 80s-early 90s era stuff. The sign of the times.

Lunchmoney

I hear ya I'm in Michigan and I give 90% of mine away. I can get a lot of lbs off of 12 plants. More of a hobby than anything else. $100 oz dispencery dope now. The novelty has worn off. It's really not worth much plus all the shit genetics out there. None of the dope is anything like the late 80s-early 90s era stuff. The sign of the times.
Right. It’s even a great task to give it away. The dispos in Detroit are having trouble due to market saturation? I’m hearing... I love MI grow laws. I hope this doesn’t change them. I won’t sell it and I refuse to go “legit” and give Unc Sam more money. I can only hope my home state moves loosely about it. If I could get enough back yards in MI to garden in I’d keep my spade outta that southern clay…

Lunchmoney

I grew up smoking Mexican brick weed 125usd oz and funk occasionally which cost us 300usd oz. Was a different high for sure.

linde

Right. It’s even a great task to give it away. The dispos in Detroit are having trouble due to market saturation? I’m hearing... I love MI grow laws. I hope this doesn’t change them. I won’t sell it and I refuse to go “legit” and give Unc Sam more money. I can only hope my home state moves loosely about it. If I could get enough back yards in MI to garden in I’d keep my spade outta that southern clay…
Ya its not regulated enough and the market is flooded with washed out dope. Too many commercial growers. True story here...my one buddy ran out of his stash just before this outdoor harvest so he went to Lume....the biggest dispencery chain in Michigan and bought $250 worth of eights basically every strain they had. Not one had ANY FLAVOR at all. None. No joke not even first hit. Joints burned hot and quick. No resin. Garbage weed and these are all the newest "killer" strains. mac1, GMO cookies,. Motor breath,. Alien og,. Bruce banner...etc etc. Thank God ive got far superior genetic or it wouldn't be worth growing.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah, Lume is complete garbage. Biggest doesnt mean best. But there are some shops that carry quality herb at a great price. You just gotta poke around. I dont shop at the retail stores often. But I picked up some great Mac and cake batter, both for $5 a gram. And both were tasty and burned clean.

linde

Yeah, Lume is complete garbage. Biggest doesnt mean best. But there are some shops that carry quality herb at a great price. You just gotta poke around. I dont shop at the retail stores often. But I picked up some great Mac and cake batter, both for $5 a gram. And both were tasty and burned clean.
Ya I don't know there is some GOOD weed out there but nothing killer. I mean nothing. There's a shop in my area from Colorado even and same story. Average indoor dope at best. What is it? The use of LEDs,. Harvesting early, flash drying,. Or just simply shit genetics?? I think it's a combination of all of that...

linde

I'd gladly pay $40-50 an eight for killer weed like what used to float around in late 80s-early 90s in northern Michigan. Answer is simple....it's gone. Doesn't exist anymore. Long bred out. Shame. Sorry about the derail...Carry on!

Last edited:

HorseMouth

Great OD year here. No worries, OD growers who produce will always survive & hold the goods. The top 15% of all the best ganja in the world never leaves the point of origin, and then it’s a steady roll downhill till it hits the oblivious buyer who knows no-one. Gotta figure whatever makes it to the Dispensary is the bottom 30%. They were always set up as the way big business was going to move their C grade product. Can’t trash it, need the profit margin, if people are going to a dispensary what do they know?

Attachments

• A1CD62C9-071C-48AF-A4B2-45381E53BD30.jpeg
    A1CD62C9-071C-48AF-A4B2-45381E53BD30.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
  • A4BBF3EC-39A9-499C-8466-7E98DC154A96.jpeg
    A4BBF3EC-39A9-499C-8466-7E98DC154A96.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 67
  • C0226D7B-1A31-4FA6-B187-7B83A0377085.jpeg
    C0226D7B-1A31-4FA6-B187-7B83A0377085.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
  • C5661E5B-E622-414C-A740-DF813C0D6E3C.jpeg
    C5661E5B-E622-414C-A740-DF813C0D6E3C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 66

linde

Great OD year here. No worries, OD growers who produce will always survive & hold the goods. The top 15% of all the best ganja in the world never leaves the point of origin, and then it’s a steady roll downhill till it hits the oblivious buyer who knows no-one. Gotta figure whatever makes it to the Dispensary is the bottom 30%. They were always set up as the way big business was going to move their C grade product. Can’t trash it, need the profit margin, if people are going to a dispensary what do they know?
Truer words couldn't be said right from the horses mouth! Nice crop!