What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
20221004_112045.jpg

20221004_112053.jpg

20221004_112116.jpg

20221004_112102.jpg

20221004_112140.jpg

20221004_112201.jpg

20221004_112224.jpg

20221004_112243.jpg

20221004_112316.jpg

Attachments

• 20221004_112102.jpg
    20221004_112102.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on thank you. I’m gonna do just that next season

Starting in March getting a huge plant like that, it would need support. I try to avoid having to stake the plants. In the past, I have mounded soil around the plant to hold the main stem in place. The chain link fence hold the ones on the edge up, they are prone to falling over. The ones in the middle seem to have deep roots and hold themselves up. I didn't do the mounds this year, and it worked out fine. :smoke:

Big heavy plants like that in the wind, you will need to do a 5x5 tomato cage. Starting a little later in April, the plants turn out to be easier to manage, but less good quality cannabis flower. :smoke:

full

Lunchmoney

Starting in March getting a huge plant like that, it would need support. I try to avoid having to stake the plants. In the past, I have mounded soil around the plant to hold the main stem in place. The chain link fence hold the ones on the edge up, they are prone to falling over. The ones in the middle seem to have deep roots and hold themselves up. I didn't do the mounds this year, and it worked out fine. :smoke:

Big heavy plants like that in the wind, you will need to do a 5x5 tomato cage. Starting a little later in April, the plants turn out to be easier to manage, but less good quality cannabis flower. :smoke:

full
Right on! Yes I made every rookie mistake and some! All noted. I mounded these while young it was effective but not for long. I’m going to divide that space next year maybe build greenhouse in dense woods nearby. I utilize old barn near here also. I’ll be more patient next season. Won’t top em either I didn’t top the lemon crosses and they all turned out well/better. Gonna cage the whole area up. Keep the deer off of it too they take bite here and there

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mound it up with something good if you can, they build a surface root system in there. When its moist, the roots are growing out the side of the stem and are showing up at the surface of the soil. :smoke:

I stopped topping last year. A few plants that were topped would split in the wind so I quit that. They branch out when they're ready.

Its great to have a fence, still a little digging critter, but no major damage.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Had to finish up some work before beginning harvest. To prevent mold, I'll probably put it under the drying tarps. Just have the series of tarps set up in a ring across rope tied between trees. Works great! Good airflow. My friend just got back from Florida. He may be able to help me. I need someone to stir the bubble hash. :smoke:

They are really ripe and ready to go. The LOUD resin tall medical indica is one hit and your mouth is dry for a while. Great medicine! :smoke:

full

Lunchmoney

Thanks! Had to finish up some work before beginning harvest. To prevent mold, I'll probably put it under the drying tarps. Just have the series of tarps set up in a ring across rope tied between trees. Works great! Good airflow. My friend just got back from Florida. He may be able to help me. I need someone to stir the bubble hash. :smoke:

They are really ripe and ready to go. The LOUD resin tall medical indica is one hit and your mouth is dry for a while. Great medicine! :smoke:
That is one rad garden my friend. I’m excited for you. I’m really curious about this bubble hash. I saw chunky pigs outdoor frost holy cow y’all have it down! Love to see

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, it is exciting, my best garden so far. I left the plants alone this evening. I was busy today ust got the tarps up. Will be 33 in the morning. Doesn't seem too cold right now. They will be fine, and ready to pic, in the morning. :smoke:

Not sure if my friend is going to help. Otherwise the trim gets thrown out, but I don't trim too much. Bubblehash is worth the effort though. I always like the finger hash. :smoke:

iTarzan

Veteran
Calvin that is a nice cola on that plant. It reminds me of the old strain Donkey Dick that people were always showing off their colas.

Rock Zone that is a wild looking plant that has its' fair share of trichs. Tropicana Poison finished real nice at 50N. Plus you will undoubtedly will have beautiful French mades in traditional maid uniforms assisting you with the trim. You lucky devil.
What breeder made Tropicana Poison. I wouldn't mind hunting down a pack of those. Can't wait to hear the smoke report.

Pipeline that medical indica looks like it needs the "do not drive" medicine bottle label. Sweet!

Taco that plant is freaky. I don't know if I like it or not. I think because it makes me think of a pot plant with problems that even Stitch can't figure out. I need to hear the smoke report from you. If it is good that plant might easily sneak by in not so hidden grow spots.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its strong, it would be self explanitory once you got a couple tokes into it. No more please. Proper medication with cannabis is one puff every few minutes is what I read. Even then, you're going to have some effects. :smoke:

Down to 31 this morning with light frost. Another round of cold tonight. So the Lord is telling us something. Its going to be rain chances later next week with below average temperatures coming in the 6-14 day forecast. Wish I would have had them drying yesterday, we had the wind going. As long as they have a few days before the rain, drying will go smooth. Its good to get some rain a few days into it to slow the process. Last year they almost dried out too much. Thats why I like having seed in the flowers, the seed works to slowly rehydrate the flowers in the jar, and helps preserve the potency. :smoke:

St. Phatty

Its strong, it would be self explanitory once you got a couple tokes into it. No more please. Proper medication with cannabis is one puff every few minutes is what I read. Even then, you're going to have some effects. :smoke:

Down to 31 this morning with light frost. Another round of cold tonight. So the Lord is telling us something. Its going to be rain chances later next week with below average temperatures coming in the 6-14 day forecast. Wish I would have had them drying yesterday, we had the wind going. As long as they have a few days before the rain, drying will go smooth. Its good to get some rain a few days into it to slow the process. Last year they almost dried out too much. Thats why I like having seed in the flowers, the seed works to slowly rehydrate the flowers in the jar, and helps preserve the potency. :smoke:

Makes it hard to be a store manager and estimate demand.

I remember one year, I was buying 6 mil poly film to cover the skylights, because they leak.

It involved going to the Home Depot on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

They were selling the 20x100 6 mil plastic for $100 a box.

There was enough room on the shelves for about 50 boxes and they sold out 3 times.

Acres and acres of plastic sheet. The rain was early that year, so it was raining during the final weeks of flowering.

This year we have sunshine until about October 25, so there's no need for plastic sheet, except for people like me who need to cover the leak in the skylight.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the saying about our weather here is "Anything goes" or " If you don't like the weather, just wait". Quickly switching out our lawn mowers for leaf blowers and snow blowers. Getting a good lunch, letting the dew dry and its going to be a Hay day! Slim rain chances later this week and then actually should dry out after that for the rest of the month! :smoke:

Thankfully they harvested the beans, so its smooth sailing. :smoke:

Last edited: