What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Zamal

Zamal

I managed to sprout 3 out of 5 seeds i started but 1 rotted so down to 2.They took 2 months to sprout and i nearly chucked em but decided to skuff them right up and they poped after 3 days of doing that.

Pics

[

Koondense

Veteran
@DTOG
Hey bro, how's my little Angola Poison doing?
The other variety is South African Jamad not Zamad, so others don't confuse it with Zamal;)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
@DTOG
Hey bro, how's my little Angola Poison doing?
The other variety is South African Jamad not Zamad, so others don't confuse it with Zamal;)

Doing good. Almost to the size where I can tell the sex. I prolly wrote it wrong, pretty sure it does say Jamad on the package it's in.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Niiice, please let us see her(if it's a she) when she grows up a bit.
Take care

Here it is. I would say within 2 weeks I will know for sure what it is. Stem rub smells like the Hawaiian Snow and Mango Haze I have run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Wow, super healthy!
So glad she's in good hands:)
Take good care of her and let's hope she's a keeper.

Cheers bro

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I am pushing the limits of northern ripening for a couple of strains this year, because of my search for trippy cerebral strains. One of the ones I'm trying is Ciskei, a South African strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think they all smell like menthol and lemon, but a friend who knows nothing of S. African strains, or Durban Poison in particular, mentioned a liquorish smell on this third one. I really hope these are stimulative and clear. The Durban Poison I once grew indoors did not turn out so well. I have heard many reports that sound like Durban Poison is the type of high that I would like. I hope Ciskei is similar, but grows better outdoors here.

Samson4

Veteran
I managed to sprout 3 out of 5 seeds i started but 1 rotted so down to 2.They took 2 months to sprout and i nearly chucked em but decided to skuff them right up and they poped after 3 days of doing that.

Pics

[[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67803&pictureid=1622084&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67803&pictureid=1622083&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I am very jealous, I dont want to admit how many I failed to germinate.

picture.php

The two plants toward the back are my Nigerian ladies. Starting to really put on pistils. I tied them down to lower the profile and maximize the sun exposure to more branches. No real scent to them yet or anything. I have taken cuts of each of them.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Samson4 - That Angola is looking nice!

I noticed that one of the Ciskei plants I have, the bushy and lemony one, seems to be gathering up to start flowering. Lots of pistils, stems starting to zig zag with extreme alternate branching, and meristems gathering up with lots of narrower and narrower leaves. I can't believe it looks like it is going to be so early!
:woohoo:

picture.php

The menthol and spicy one, and the menthol and licorice one are not yet showing early signs of flowering yet. They all have these aromas, but the dominant aromas are all different.

ThaiBliss