What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

yaxu

Veteran

Wooow Blank Un placer siempre ver tus plantas ,amigo :)

Te dejo una foto de una de tus nietas :) ethiope highland feno verde, efecto eufórico y eléctrico una old school por donde se le fume jeje varios amigos opinamos lo mismo.

dh27m.jpg

Un abrazo grande.

yaxu

Veteran
Yaxu - I'm dying to hear a smoke report when that Senegal finishes. Have you grown it before? If yes, what do you think?

Hermosa sus Ciskey :tiphat:

I have not smoked it yet. When I smoke it I wil write to you a report. A friend already has smoked it, I will talk with him that he came and tell us something

Saludos.

Last edited:

yaxu

Veteran
Is the black Senegal the same as the tropical seeds Senegal? Anyway respect Bro Vinrusso

Son líneas diferentes.,Senegal Black es de LMN

Senegal Black cultivada por mi amigo motgrass acá en Chile.
2dlky1z.jpg
209suit.jpg

Saludos.

Genghis Kush

http://www.archaeology.org/news/4499-160531-madagascar-mung-beans

"Linguistic and genetic evidence has hinted that migrants from Southeast Asia could be among the ancestors of the modern inhabitants of Madagascar. Now Science reports that Austronesians may have settled in Madagascar between 1,000 and 1,200 years ago. Led by archaeologist Alison Crowther of the University of Queensland, an international team of scientists collected more than 2,400 ancient crop samples from 20 archaeological sites on the eastern coast of Africa, Madagascar, and the Comoro Islands, which are situated between Madagascar and the African coast. Radiocarbon dates of the charred seeds indicate that between A.D. 700 and 1200, crops such as pearl millet, cowpea, and sorghum were grown on the coast of East Africa, where Asian crops such as rice, mung bean, and cotton were rare. But the Asian crops were common on the Comoros Islands and on Madagascar. And although rice and mung bean were grown in India at the time, other common Indian crops were not found in Madagascar and the other islands. “We finally have a signal of this Austronesian expansion,” said Nicole Boivin of the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History."

Koondense

Veteran
Hey DTOG bro,
nice little plant, the smooth leaves remind me of my only attempt with Angola Thai, she had similar smoothness in the early stage, a little less later on.
Looking forward to see the progress with this one.

Cheers

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey DTOG bro,
nice little plant, the smooth leaves remind me of my only attempt with Angola Thai, she had similar smoothness in the early stage, a little less later on.
Looking forward to see the progress with this one.

Cheers

Later this summer/early fall I plan on popping some more of them, and some of the other variety (Zamad) . Really excited to see what they turn out like as well.

SeedyPast

Derg Corra Nigerian

Derg Corra Nigerian

From the Derg Corra seed collective

These were offered as Nigerian landrace seeds, but no further information. I'm all ears if anybody has further details. Looking very legit so far.

Samson4

Veteran
Angola getting greedy with this hot south Texas sun. I usually have to shade the seedlings during the hottest part of the day.

picture.php

picture.php

SeedyPast

TSC's Durban Punch

TSC's Durban Punch

Ciskei x (Durban x Ciskei)

Most of my Durban Punch were lost to varmints. This female is doing well though. July 1st, 14:30 day length, but well into alternate phyllotaxy and about 6ft tall.

SeedyPast

Derg Corra Nigerian Landrace

Derg Corra Nigerian Landrace

July 1st 14:30 day length. Vigorous and slow to enter flower. Still opposite phyllotaxy, about 3 months from seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts