What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

yaxu

Veteran
Ethiopian Highland

Feno red
r1aiiq.jpg
2lszp1f.jpg

Feno Green
33z7h9w.jpg

Bump to get "member" status with the 50 posts! so i can pm Clarence & Old Pink about how to how to pay with with western union and/or moneygram. I Have sent over 50 emails to "support" with no response! on 4 money orders i have mailed, & they have not been shipped out yet! I'm guessing they are lost or stolen. Tricky

idiit

Veteran
Bump to get "member" status with the 50 posts! so i can pm Clarence & Old Pink about how to how to pay with with western union and/or moneygram. I Have sent over 50 emails to "support" with no response! on 4 money orders i have mailed, & they have not been shipped out yet! I'm guessing they are lost or stolen. Tricky
I haven't seen like complaints from other ic members. not doubting you. I've had issues getting seeds (other vendors) as have many other members ( other vendors).

I am sure they'll resolve the issues. messages not getting thru or something else me thinks.

is it Clarence that he has to get ahold of? https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=30585
^ Clarence's ic addy

picture.php

Here is another Nigerian from the same seed batch. I sure hope at least one is a lady. I really like the way these plants look.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Yaxu - I'm dying to hear a smoke report when that Senegal finishes. Have you grown it before? If yes, what do you think?

Thanks

I have a few African Ciskei plants growing.

Bushy Ciskei:
picture.php

Lanky Ciskei:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Genghis Kush

Yaxu - I'm dying to hear a smoke report when that Senegal finishes. Have you grown it before? If yes, what do you think?

Thanks

I have a few African Ciskei plants growing.

Bushy Ciskei:
View Image

Lanky Ciskei:
View Image

ThaiBliss

very nice looking!

are those the Ciskei from Tropical seeds? those look more narrow leaf than the other pics that ive seen

Last edited:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
very nice looking!

are those the Ciskei from Tropical seeds? those look more narrow leaf than the other pics that ive seen

Thanks.

Yes, I believe they are originally from Tropical Seeds. I think they came as a bonus from a Cannabiogen order, if I remember correctly.

They might be narrower leaved looking since they are getting a lot of intense sunshine. We have had many days near 100 degrees already this summer. I also started them in February or March, so they are fairly mature.

Best Vibes,

ThaiBliss

Latest posts

Latest posts