What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

jidoka

That mix is real close to the kq mix I posted...crab meal instead of calcium silicate

No mo N would be a good idea

jidoka

I like nova crop controls analogy with a tire. Build a strong rubber shell with Ca and then pump it up with K

Slow...do you get say limes every yr, or every other?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I would be pushing Ca, P and micros. If there were a real K problem, drops of K.

K is antagonistic to Ca. P is antagonistic to K as well.

J

Johnny Redthumb

Are you pushing any soluble P? Or just K? I don't like pushing anything, just keep things on an even keel. Been giving em a dose of Accelerate once every other week, some Rebound Zn, and foliaring chelated micros and Photomag.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I produce in the second year, 50% more than a Mexican can get in the 7th year.

In my fifth year, I get 7 times what a Mexican thinks is possible.

I produce 12 months a year.

Peru can do things that you can't do any where else in the world. Peru asparagus produced up to 4 times what you can get in Cali. On our mandarin orange farms we produce 80 to 120 tons/ha per year, four to five times what anyone else in the world produces.

Peru is just south of the equator. Has very long day lengths, excellent temps and nutrient density in the soil that would freak you out. Naturally occuring K at 600 to 1200 ppm K, P upto 600 ppms.... haha.

Momma didn't raise any dummy.

reppin2c

Veteran
My mom smokes more of the meds I produce than all of my other patients combined.

That's what my dad does. My mom thinks it's cool now but at first she was against it. I came from an illegal state where I hid it but now the whole family knows. GPA calls to make sure I'm having a good year, pretty sure the old folks at breakfast know all about it lmao

This was an informative thread that got derailed , I don't think it's correct to talk about people who don't post any more or to blame them for falling out with one another.

This is retarded. MJ was never anything more than a cartoon character on the internet. He said he wanted to clear up 3 things. He has been friends with byf since the first time they talked. One of the few people that he actually listened to. Second, he honestly has respect for led even though he was a dick more than once...said he was kinda jealous until he realized you could end up with a bullfrog for a client...no clue what that means

And most important he said he ain't no fuckin wishy washy agnostic. He is atheist

Last I got to say about that

Anyways...anyone use accelerate for cloning?

I just do seeds. But this may be interesting. Or not. Seeds get direct down BioCoat is used at sowing. in the water , spectrum extra mycogensis and pepzyme. This year also tried a quarter dose of Accelerate with some additional ReBound Cobalt.

seeds were above soil and taking off extremely quick and have grown in to the largest plants to date to be grown here.

jidoka

I just do seeds. But this may be interesting. Or not. Seeds get direct down BioCoat is used at sowing. in the water , spectrum extra mycogensis and pepzyme. This year also tried a quarter dose of Accelerate with some additional ReBound Cobalt.

seeds were above soil and taking off extremely quick and have grown in to the largest plants to date to be grown here.

I just plugged some clones in ss4 and used a 7% soln of accelerate to wet it. Fungal growth in 2 days.

Is accelerate the backbone of your fert/spray program? I was thinking if it really is "balanced" like john says why not. Then minor other things for correction only

Edit...and from my pov I may go back to that 19:1 ratio. I can't just turn my plants loose