What's new

DARKSIDERS DIAMOND DAWGS...{Top dawg} {Stardawg Manny}

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in @ Kimes much appreciated will get last photos up within 2 weeks time trich depending :thank you:

Cheers @ mr brunch, appreciated always trimming these is a walk in the park so to speak especially with a pint of guinness :biggrin::thank you:

Hi @sdd420 you hit the nail on the head so to speak, very easy trimming and kind thanks for looking in always appreciated :thank you:

Hi @negative37dBA thanks for looking in appreciated and yes we are going for the win on amber getting there on time looking all good coming to the end will get end results up as we go :thank you:

Hi @superx thank you for looking in appreciated yes getting there with the shade to fade part it was easy for sure think i got it nailed down now with the systems i use all in all easy as pie you also take it easy not to much gym just enough :biggrin::thank you:

Thats it till the next update which will be the last on this run stay safe my fellow growers keep smiling:thank you::biggrin::good:

bigbadbillybob

can i ask what feed schedule you are using as ive recently started a wilma with hydroton but my plants look a bit pish. i started my cuts at 2 feeds a day, then went to 4, then at 4 weeks im on 15 minutes every hour, but theyu still arent looking very impressive . i was doing better in coco tbh.
cheers for any advice

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks @ EL Timbo yes my friend they seem happy enough and healthy for sure thanks for looking in much appreciated.. :wave: :thank you:

Also to you too @bigbadbillybob appreciate the visit thanks,. my feeding schedule is similar to yours,. i read your report about normally, your in coco another forum and have just gone over to pebbles recently with the wilmas my feeding is on 7 times a day this time, in 12 hours,, but my pumps are pond pumps not the ones what come with these systems and my home made drip flood rings do a much better job totally than the blue drippers so maybes look into that and wash the dust totally out of the new pebbles apart from that it should be plain sailing for you take care good luck plenty info in my links about the wilmas :thank you::wave: