What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just a little more garden work today and all finished with that,just some up-pots and sticking some cuttings,nothing too bad today...and grocery shopping,gotta be prepped for the work week...
should be getting more purple stuff today....finally,took them long enough...gonna be sweet on the bike with so many parts from one company so the purple ano will match:devilish:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:✂️ time to get to work after lunch...errands run...not too hot out today,still hot,just not boiled lobster hot...almost gonna be relaxing to go back to the frog mine tomorrow!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
purr pull!!!!:devilish:
🧜‍♀️🩱☂️🍇🔮💜♾️🟣🟪

IMG_20240726_153022235_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240726_154358947.jpg
IMG_20240726_154408568.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: that was a productive weekend,not to get sidetracked but 4 day workweeks are the way to go,enough time off to rest and get stuff done,but back to the garden,got the new round of plants in flower,got a harvest in,two really,and got veg all squared away and washed pots and other bits and bobs,and got a bunch of purple bike parts!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....back to the frog mine today,it will almost be relaxing after garden-palooza over my weekend...especially sunday book club...
gotta water veg before i head out,best get to it,the first part of the morning flies by

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...sunday book club again,another work week half over already,or at least it will be...another hot week coming,close to and maybe over 100 again...bleh

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What’s on the agenda?
ra salvator,i forget the title though...a little fantasy after a good stretch of hard sci-fi...and mopping the hardwood floor...i dusted the shelves/product yesterday,and cleaned the kickboards,and watered the houseplants...
hard to find useful stuff to do to fill in the time...not really that hard as there's always something that needs to be cleaned,the parking lot generates a lot of dust,and let's just say the other guys smoke a ton of weed while working so there was a lot of stuff being neglected...

Latest posts

Latest posts