What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Drumskinz

So something like this maybe
IMG_0079.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: spent some quality roof time today doing some cooler maintenance...lubed the bearings,took the top off and reamed the water distributor out so the pad gets wetter,and replaced the pad i had in front of the regular cooler media to keep it from dripping...i can feel it's cooler already...

anything to get away from trimming for a bit,even roof stuff which is fit only for nearly canadians!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:toohot: spent some quality roof time today doing some cooler maintenance...lubed the bearings,took the top off and reamed the water distributor out so the pad gets wetter,and replaced the pad i had in front of the regular cooler media to keep it from dripping...i can feel it's cooler already...

anything to get away from trimming for a bit,even roof stuff which is fit only for nearly canadians!
Lubed, took the top off, reamed, dripping. I like where this is going.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...about to deal with veg,then off to grocery shop for the work week then back home for more exciting trimming...at least the cooler is working much better again,especially since the 100 degree days persist in happening...c'mon fall,you're so close now!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back to the frog mine tomorrow,might take off,but probably not,don't want to lose a shifts pay,although i do have a bunch of manicuring to deal with

Latest posts

Latest posts