What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
💡speaking of giving things away,there's a few bits of ac infinity gear at the shop that were returned,a small led that the controller unit only works intermittently and a 6 inch fan with the fancy controller that integrates everything and thus will control the light as well...the light is for a 2x2 area but i already have a side light kit that the controller will run and the boss said i could have the light and fan once i check if the stuff has been dealt with as returns to ac infinity...
so i'm gonna grab a 30 gallon smart pot and some build a soil 3.0 and the humate nutes from bokashi earthworks and do a "living soil" grow in the 3x3 tent as soon as it cools off some more...

and i can buy leds from the shop for 45% off retail so if the black market picks up i can outfit my 4x8 tent...

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
so i'm gonna grab a 30 gallon smart pot and some build a soil 3.0 and the humate nutes from bokashi earthworks and do a "living soil" grow in the 3x3 tent as soon as it cools off some more...

Hell ya... Should be epic.

With the 30-gallon w/ BAS 3.0, you will be able to pull multiple grows. Top dressing will help prevent the soil from depleting before you have to reamend.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell ya... Should be epic.

With the 30-gallon w/ BAS 3.0, you will be able to pull multiple grows. Top dressing will help prevent the soil from depleting before you have to reamend.
if it works for me then i would get a couple of 3x3 soil beds and convert the led room and maybe even grab one of the new a/c heater units from ac infinity...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: down to washing pots now,gonna end up using a half gallon of bleach easy today...and most of a bottle of clr...and a couple layers of skin on my hands...

more to do tomorrow,but i also have a little trimming to deal with still tonight...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I took a bunch of my old cococoir and used it on my flower beds I just put in the front of my house. I mixed in some organic nutes and put the mix below the flowers I planted.

So far to the front of my house this month I put in new steps, handrail on my porch, front door, screen door, side walk, and the flower beds. I also power washed the front of the house and the porch deck.

In the flower beds I put 5 hydrangeas, 2 roses, 1 elephant ear, 1 rhododendron, 2 peonies and 10 day lilies.

I still need to do the watering setup and then add the stones.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a bunch of my old cococoir and used it on my flower beds I just put in the front of my house. I mixed in some organic nutes and put the mix below the flowers I planted.

So far to the front of my house this month I put in new steps, handrail on my porch, front door, screen door, side walk, and the flower beds. I also power washed the front of the house and the porch deck.

In the flower beds I put 5 hydrangeas, 2 roses, 1 elephant ear, 1 rhododendron, 2 peonies and 10 day lilies.

I still need to do the watering setup and then add the stones.
ADA compliant?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day of garden chores...gotta head down to the shop and get a bale of medium and do a bunch of up-pots today...and just when i got all the dirty pots washed too! as usual,i will probably go through most of the bale today and make a giant mess in the clean workshop and have another stack of dirty pots to deal with...it never ends...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you even purple bro?

IMG_20240719_181703019.jpg
IMG_20240723_195649824.jpg
IMG_20240725_131737009.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::mopper: almost looking forward to getting back to work just so i can relax a bit!

plants all prepped to go into flower,next couple rounds up-potted and in the veg tent,everything sprayed with lost coast....gonna need to deal with early veg tomorrow...