What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3318.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta get moving here,garden chores to deal with and i need to drop a package off at the PO on the way to work...and might have to work a couple of extra shifts this week...and there was a pile of crusher fines in the parking lot so i'm guessing we'll be moving gravel at some point...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not sure yet,might be working an extra shift this week,but otherwise it's my friday!
in some ways it doesn't matter since i have a bunch of work to do around here,just none of this waking up to an alarm clock nonsense...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: hot as fuck today...
but it's my friday,and i spent a good part of the day taking all the bottles of nutes off the shelves and wiping them, down and cleaning the shelves...just two more shelf racks to go,so like another 200 bottles and jugs of nutes...saturday...that will wait until then

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...almost time to get into the garden and water veg...after coffee time...just a little cleaning to do in the garden,maybe 2 dozen pots and cups to wash....and another mound of trimming to deal with...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:🚲 done with wheed chores for now,time to sorta play bike and clean up the workstand and bench and throw old greasy towels out and get the tools put away properly and get everything organized...

Latest posts

Latest posts