What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Loriented

And then there is this currently where I am located:
warmest month-to-date on record
warmest summer-to-date on record.
warmest year-to-date on record.
And we are not used to this, like you are, @unclefishstick
But we get tons of humidity with our heat.
HOT HAZY & HUMID!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: coffee time about done,time to get ready for work...got a couple of pallets of medium to move today...at least it's fairly cool out,humid as fuck out though...hopefully a bit busier today,sunday is always pretty dull...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We only average 33.05 inches of rain and 102 inches of snow here in TC.

The rain is pretty standard at about 2.5 inches per month. Shitty for growing outdoor because September is our wettest average month of the year. Just in time for the buds to come on.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...made a batch of bubble last night...special request...one ziploc of super boof trim and looks like 24 grams by the time it dries out...

and it's my friday! can't wait to sleep in!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: oh yeah,it rained again! must be getting close to an entire inch of rain this week...and it's been getting down to the 60's overnight!
been milder this summer so far,last year was so friggin hot,this summer has been hot,but not anywhere near as many days over 100

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...tried to get some pics off the phone but it wasn't cooperating with me for whatever stupid smart phone reason...
anyway,made bubble monday night,a gallon ziploc of super boof trim yielded just under an oz of bubble,just waiting for it to finish drying and mostly all sold...
lots of garden chores today so best get to it as soon as coffee time is done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,got the stupid smart phone to cooperate...

IMG_20240719_181703019.jpg
IMG_20240720_174345853_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240722_202234778.jpg
IMG_20240723_183605692_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240723_183628715_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240723_195649824.jpg