What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's book day at the grow shop! meaning i'm gonna be reading most of the day...provided it's as slow as it was last week...and father's day on top of it so it could be a chapter burning kind of day...too bad i can't bring some trimming work along...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
New batch in the old room.

Sunset Sherb day 12

207249BB-1C4E-49BC-AF27-81F6D8877EA2.jpeg

Morning all.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
one of those strains i miss having the sunset sherb...

morning chores dealt with,time to get ready for work...predicted high of 103 today so i'm thinking thong is the best choice...
yup done a few different plants that had sunset sherb in them wicked flavors and the hash is even better got a few going in the ground soon. enjoy that heat fishstick thong haha funny

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ that's enough of that...a couple more ounces trimmed anyway...boring sunday at work,only 25 bags of medium sold plus some odds and ends...good thing i bought a book

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i hope y'all are enjoying the heat dome we sent you! it's actually predicted to cool off by the end of the week here...and that sky water thingy is supposed to happen!
still gonna hit 100 today...and garden day again so i best hustle up and get veg watered before i head to work...harvesting again on wednesday....still not finished trimming the last batch and i have more hanging...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go mix up for flower...just barely got home a minute ago,late customers at the shop...at least they bought stuff because by 6 i am ready to friggin go home dammit!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's my friday! pretty excited to have some days off to be stuck in trim jail instead...wait,i'm not excited about that,trimming sucks!
at least it's predicted to be cooler and with a decent chance of rain...
another harvest tomorrow night,so even more trimming lined up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss:last two days have been the attack of the idiots who don't come in until 10 minutes before closing and have a gazillion silly noob questions...at least they were all paying customers...otherwise i would have booted them...

Latest posts

Latest posts