What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
98 was my excursion to Amsterdam. Went for the High Times cup but kinda pissed it off in favor of just doing our own thing.
My wife is still looking for that jack herer bud she fell in love with.
That’s a long time ago ! I didn’t get serious about marijuana growing until I had to keep my ex-wife from spending $480 per week on an ounce of weed… 1997

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....jack herrer was one of the first strains i grew...and seriously fucked up...
off to run errands in a bit after coffee time and some garden chores...harvesting 9 more plants tonight...otherwise stuck trimming until i go back to work on saturday...but it might rain this week...probably because i fucked up and forgot i was watering the yard last night,so it ran all night...looks like the yard soaked it all up though...and looks like a break from the heat for a few days and continuing rain chances

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:done with veg for the day,got another 10 clones into cups,everything watered,the last harvest into totes,workshop cleaned up...time for a hot errand run then back to cram in some trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops,i was wrong...104 degrees

IMG_20240616_170014691_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240616_171048038.jpg
IMG_20240619_152152245_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240619_152321948.jpg
IMG_20240619_152324886.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:
alrighty,got the plants harvested,got through most of the trop cherry trimming,got some weed out the door,made a mess of the nice clean workshop area chopping the plants so yet another chore to deal with tomorrow...
still hasn't rained here,looks like the area where the wildfire is is getting a good amount of rain...and flash flood warnings...burning or drowning...here,just windy as fuck...but it cooled off drastically,dropped 20+ degrees in less than an hour

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like a little break from the heat...it was windy as fuck all night,pretty cloudy this morning,50% chance of rain later...
today,trimming,and clean up after the harvest last night and washing stakes and a 4x4 tray...then more trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: alrighty,getting the chores done...pots emptied and ready for cleaning along with the bamboo stakes,just sprayed everything in veg with spinosad...about to vacuum the workshop again and then deal with the pots and 4x4 tray,then sweep and mop...and then back to trim jail...

Latest posts

Latest posts