A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:

:watchplant:✂️
cleaning all done,plants cared for...

just got done with trop cherry,moving on to the individual plants now,three more to go...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another set of garden chores to deal with...prepping 9 plants for flower,some more cleaning,and of course,trimming...still have so much trimming to deal with,seems i'll never be caught up...
and need to make a grocery run again to get ready for the work week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲:D just ordered some parts for the purple monkey build...managed to move 3/4 of a lb this week,and by days end will have at least another 1/2lb ready to go...time to get to work in the garden now then back to trim jail after a grocery run

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty,done with main veg anyway...9 plants prepped for flower,pruned,cuts taken,sprayed and fed...9 more plants pruned and topped,9 more moved into the veg tent....veg tent swept and mopped...
now i have a 2x4 tray to clean,then just water in early veg and move plants around then time for the grocery run and lunch time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker:and done! pretty much got the weekend chores done,garden all dealt with except sticking a tray of cuts,trimming all done,tomorrow i'll start pre-trimming the next batch and get it cured up for next weeks days off....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the frog mine today,sort of a break after 3 days of garden/trimming mania here,and tomorrow is book club sunday at work so hopefully like last week when i got paid to read for most of the day...need to check my nute stock and pick up anything i need and grab some more grove bags...
i guess it's monsoon season,humid as fuck out again,and a chance of rain almost every day next week...i think i preferred hot and bone dry...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I think the humidity here is like a brazillian percent. Only mid sixties temp and I I was drenched in sweat all day.
We got several inches of rain today. Thats like 8 years worth for Unc.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
📖
tomorrow is "get paid to read all day" day...
today we hand moved 3/4 of a pallet of coco/perlite and 15 bags of build a soil with a bonus of 50lb bags of gypsum...not so hot,but hella humid for here...and there were even clouds in the sky,normally too dry for that...
so hoping for a mellow day tomorrow...and less friggin humidity!