What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the bike shop in a bit to get a wheel fixed,just waiting on a custie to come get a couple of zips...and i need to pick up new valve stems for the straggler since it's getting new shoes today...other than that,the dreaded trimming,and probably a bike ride tonight with the regular thursday crowd...back to the garden tomorrow but not much in the way of side chores to deal with so probably tackle the small stack of pots before they get to the bitching level again...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:time for lunch then time to play bike for a bit...hoping the old tires come off without too much fuss...but thanks to youtube university i know how to get stubborn tires off now without wrecking my hands

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) that went easier than expected,both tires came off no problem,and the new ones went on easy as well and set up with just a regular floor pump...total mullet setup,42mm out back,47mm up front...pretty rad!

IMG_20240815_163543633_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240815_163610668_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I am so pissed at Smoking Joe right now. Some heating guys came in and put a flashing on the roof and tore the shit out of the shingles. Basically, hacked up job and didn't say shit.

Fucking Smoking Joe. You know all the heating guys have an incestuous relationship. They are like a bunch of red necks. Everyone knows everyone and knows everything except how to do it right.

So now I have to fit a repair into my schedule.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And if that wasn't bad enough, I got a call from that bitch who worked on the green house with me in 2020. I thought I made it clear that I thought she was a stupid bitch who I just cannot stand.

She was talking about her lazy boyfriend and that she had a guy walk up from Florida to be with her. I was thinking you need to cling to that guy because I don't even think Unc would do you.

I got off the phone and blocked her. You would think that if a guy says to your face, you are a stupid lazy bitch she would get the idea that you don't like her. Well silly me I just realized she was stupider than I thought because she didnt understand that.

That stupid chick let the plants get mold and mites and didn't say anything about it. I mean it was obvious what was happening.

Oh My God I think I have PTSD from her. Did I tell you I like her about as much as Unc likes trimming or lifting Happy Frog all day?

Latest posts

Latest posts