What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
but at least one can settle for less!
A lot less since I am only 5'7". Had a girl tell me I was really really short. I asked her if I was big enough for her line to check out. She laughed her ass off. Then two days latter she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her line after another cashier asked me to come to her line.

I cant take my wife to that store or they would have to get new cashiers. And my wife would have a hard time doing my laundry from prison.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
flip flops? are your crocs being resoled or something?:D
Well…

D62649FD-7151-4B52-B868-972439EBB253.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to pick up my wife at her work. She works with a bunch of other women. When I got there I was in a flannel shirt with torn up pants and a giant beard. So her coworkers said to her "there is no mistaking him for a man. Hes a mans man." There is no way you could mistake me for a metro sexual like Unc.
so dwarf paul bunyon is your look?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...last sunday for the shop to be open,so no more sunday book club...not happy to lose the pay,but glad to be missing a super boring day at work...for that matter yesterday was pretty slow for most of the morning,picked up a bit later,including a pretty young thing,heavily tattooed however...
gotta make a quick store run before work,and grab some cooler media at the ace hardware next to the shop,best start getting ready to go...
looks like rain chances again this coming week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:gotta pick up a few more things at the shop today,think it's time to start brewing teas again,picked up some rootwise microbe complete and quallija powder,and gave the plants in flower a dose of hygrozyme along with the feed last night...just got build-a-soil 3.0 back in stock so i need to drag like 5 bags home and check to see if i have a 30 gallon smart pot here...i can probably get the living soil run started soon although it's still friggin hot...

Latest posts

Latest posts