What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just getting back from the group ride,been a minute since i rode some of these ditch banks...
aside from being too damn hot a nice night for a bike ride...

IMG_20240815_192757934.jpg
IMG_20240815_195437261_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so pissed at Smoking Joe right now. Some heating guys came in and put a flashing on the roof and tore the shit out of the shingles. Basically, hacked up job and didn't say shit.

Fucking Smoking Joe. You know all the heating guys have an incestuous relationship. They are like a bunch of red necks. Everyone knows everyone and knows everything except how to do it right.

So now I have to fit a repair into my schedule.
He was looking out for you. We call it job security

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day of garden chores,just feeding today,no side chores to deal with...back to work tomorrow,then off on sunday again...
still frickin hot out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the frog farm today,then off again tomorrow...need to see if we can shift work days around so they're all in a row...more trimming to deal with tomorrow to finish up the strawberry jello runtz,and garden chores,but that should be just feeding again

Latest posts

Latest posts