What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...first sunday off in a while,got the garden to deal with then trying to get some trimming done...back to work tomorrow for two whole days! oh the humanity!
also need to fix a bike today,weird problem with the cross check...good thing i have so many bikes,2 are down for repairs!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) alrighty,plants watered and given a foliar of epsom,verde,and microbe+,got the cross check fixed,wiped the frame down with bike lust,got the drivetrain clean,just waiting for the chain to dry so i can lube it,then a quick store trip,lunch,then trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the frog mine,can you believe it,i have to work two whole days in a row! pretty sure that's against the geneva conventions....
did finally manage to get some trimming done yesterday...and top dressed in flower with insect frass,supposed to trigger the plants immune response and make them more bug resistant...
have i mentioned i'm looking forward to fall? and kinda sick of the heat?

TheMan13

Veteran
Barrett 13 gif.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another weekend is here so another list of stuff to get done...a quick grocery run today,then my favorites,trimming and pot washing...should be off the hook!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: well bummer,i had a wheel in the shop for repairs and it looks like the eyelets that hold the spoke nipples in place are failing so those wheels are likely fucked....emailing with the company now so hopefully some resolution is coming forth....good thing i have a gazillion bikes....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta water veg here soon,then off to do laundry,should be a quick trip for that,maybe one triple loader...terp tea is looking nice and foamy,bubble size is down,might add some of the BB spores to it for extra bug death action...veg plants and the plants in flower have been inoculated with insect frass,and the beauveria bassiana has basically eliminated the small outbreak of root aphids so everything garden wise is chugging along...
except of course for the trimming and pot washing!
back to the trimming today after laundry,and maybe some more bike time...just washing and doing regular maintenance...