What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's my monday,back to the other grind...gonna try and finish the project i started last week,wiping down all the nute bottles..only like 200 or so to go...everything gets seriously dusty because of the dusty ass parking lot...
and advanced nutrients containers suck ass,especially considering how overpriced all their nonsense is...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...sunday book club again,sure to be an action packed day of sitting on my ass...i always find something useful to do,but there's a lot of sitting around....running out of things to clean...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not too boring a day today,at first,then it died off in the afternoon...did sell a 2x2 tent kit...still need to get someone to get an ac infinity tent set up,that would be pricey depending on size...i'm interested myself,maybe a bit too much tech but certainly worth looking into with my discount and all...at least a couple of lights and and exhaust fan/carbon filter...but i'm also thinking of setting up the led room with a freeze dryer and new rosin press

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another exciting day at the frog mine...i should upload the pic of this bud a customer dropped off yesterday...he was so proud of it,even in it's un-trimmed state...in a heat sealed custom bag no less...even called his garden his "lab"....amateurs are funny

and how could anyone mistake geddy's voice? did they sound like a cat with electrodes on it's nuts?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another exciting day at the frog mine...i should upload the pic of this bud a customer dropped off yesterday...he was so proud of it,even in it's un-trimmed state...in a heat sealed custom bag no less...even called his garden his "lab"....amateurs are funny

and how could anyone mistake geddy's voice? did they sound like a cat with electrodes on it's nuts?
Give it a listen, it’s quite remarkable.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so if the black market picks up i can outfit my 4x8 tent...
That is in the near future. Schedule 3 is gonna change a lot that most pot heads have no clue about.
I read an article the other day about the fda approving $26 million grant for cannabis warning label research. I don’t see the fda approving a smokable product for human consumption.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is in the near future. Schedule 3 is gonna change a lot that most pot heads have no clue about.
I read an article the other day about the fda approving $26 million grant for cannabis warning label research. I don’t see the fda approving a smokable product for human consumption.
enjoy your thc suppositories you dispensary dwelling fucks!:moon:
:yoinks:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not to mention all the ops will be shut down because they aren't up to spec for a pharmaceutical grade production area

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...nothing too exciting going on today...pot washing,trimming...but slightly more exciting than yesterday when i watched some ants pull a fly apart and march it away...pretty slow day...

anyway,some pics from the last week...including the bud the custie left,trimmed up bug style!

IMG_20240731_162330478.jpg
IMG_20240803_172921811.jpg
IMG_20240804_135402414_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240804_135413664_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240805_162723673.jpg

and an actual decent bud from another custie

IMG_20240728_105232008.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts