What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

JustGrowing420

yeah strawberry pheno of IS was bubblegummy too... pineapple pheno too... in this regard I would not say it comes from juicy fruit thai, as there is no juicy fruit thai in IS, but fron NL genetics. did you grow amnesia core cut? it is bubblegumy, amnesia core is G13/SSH...

but in Blue Sting it can come from F13 too... there is some juicy fruit thai...

like I said there are many phenos, many possibilities in Blue Sting.

@bigtacofarmer mentioned blueberry muffin pheno too LOL
Funny you said pineapple, in early flowering it reminded me a lot of lilly, not so creamy more sour.
But now in late flowering it is more fruit mix no pineapple.
Haven't grown the core cut, no

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
oh I forgot there is that mirakel thai in it, maybe it was bubblegummy. I dont know I have never grown it. there are so many things in it, that you can forget few LOL hahahhaahha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Kona Up

Kona Up.JPG
Jefferson.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
HWIMF is hermiing shit.. I selected one without any bananas, I grew it indoors and from cut greenhouse and no nanners. crossed it with haze and got... nanners.. I got some firm females too, without any intersexual issues. so be careful with Hawaiian Gas... still love those gassy phenos...

Screenshot_2023-02-06-16-28-26-09_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

#HawaiianGasHarvest from @g0dzilla

Last edited:

Digger102

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up! In your opinion, is the smoke of the HawGas worth taking the chance OR would you try the Kona Uprise or Mango Vision instead for the first run? I'm definitely popping a few Mextasy's when they land. In my response to the thread at the other spot, I'm trying to finish a couple plants outdoors. I mentioned I much prefer to veg a plant to sexual maturity before flowering it, but do you find a difference in the flower between sexually mature vs plants that go into flower from seed?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up! In your opinion, is the smoke of the HawGas worth taking the chance OR would you try the Kona Uprise or Mango Vision instead for the first run? I'm definitely popping a few Mextasy's when they land. In my response to the thread at the other spot, I'm trying to finish a couple plants outdoors. I mentioned I much prefer to veg a plant to sexual maturity before flowering it, but do you find a difference in the flower between sexually mature vs plants that go into flower from seed?
you know there is reason why I dont sell HG... first I dont need to sell it LOL and it is too indica for thaihaze hybrid project. not really racy enough. and then that hermie thing. I see only way to grow it: select firm female individual, keep it and grow it from that clone... some of us dont mind seeds here and there, maybe you too. I can tell you for sure that those who keep and preserve HWIMF dont mind it :D HG is better in it, but still I cant tell what phenotype can pop in your environment... with this stress coupled with moving to outdoors from inside... I would say grow Mango or Kona UP.

I dont sell HG, but I am willing to share it, so this HWIMF genetics can be enjoyed by more people than just closed circle of dedicated boys. hopefully.

I can tell you also, that 14 weeks phenotype of HWIMF... which was reddish and tasted like musky chemical red fruit, but not sweet, very woody too... had a lot of bananas, but the effect was up there with best hazes... because of those bananas, I let it go though.