What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,almost a relief after the busy days off...less heavy lifting at home,but more sitting around time at work most days,been getting some good reading time in at work,especially sundays...hot again today,no surprise...some chance of rain,it is monsoon season i guess

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️ i'm sure you guys already knew this,but the tour de france starts today! who are y'all rooting for? primoz,tadej,jonas,or remco?
hard stages right off the start this year,should be a good race...maybe...lots of early season crashes so who knows if the main contenders are in form...tadej won the giro,tough to do that then race the tour...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⛈️ had an insane little rain storm at work...50-60mph wind gust then it rained like a mofo for like 5 minutes and then all over with...knocked the power out so i got to go home early...i have power though...or rather

i have the power!

1719704245029.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Finished the ride across lower michigan. 6 days, 265 miles, 5800 ft elevation gain. Had daughter and her bike on back of the big dummy for most of it. 54 lb bike, 60 lb kid, 25 lb kids bike plus some gear. Had a lot of fun and made a bunch of new biking friends. I will definitely do more rides like this.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:
mornin campers...sunday reading rainbow day again...hopefully without the power knocking out intense storm like yesterday,that was nutty...just a nice calm sunday...but there is a 60% chance of rain so it could be another crazy one...

Latest posts

Latest posts