What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@unclefishstick …How does the Tropicana cherry and the cherry cookies compare to your seed pops selections? >>>
EE11AEAA-D2A6-4A5C-8FB8-521CD025E8AD.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,i wouldn't still be running them if they weren't good,for the ones i found from seed the hardest part was reducing each to one pheno...

well,no more avoiding it,gotta get up on the roof and get the coolers going,might hit 90 tomorrow...still nice out today,and not blowing a hundred miles per hour...so roof time it is...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss:had a little case of walmart tourette's today...but luckily one of my favorite checkers was working so the nice balanced out the stupid and oblivious

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m a non-Walmart shopper … It’s too brutal it’s also too much an assault of the senses
try riding a bike through a walmart parking lot sometime!
i swear half the people in there have never been in a store before...or more correctly,have no fucking manners...or the ability to choose a product in less than 5 minutes...or the ability to walk in a straight line for more than 2 feet...or pay the slightest attention to where they're going...or understand that "excuse me" is how polite people say "get the fuck out of the way"

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Rockwood cubes on a heat mat is hard to beat for cuts. Only better success I have is aerocloner. Always 100% with that.

Unc have you ever posted pics of the swamp cooler? I'm trying to wrap my mind around how that works.

Cool bike pics!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The air cloners and the oxygen cloners do work well but they seem to fail in the long run probably cause they get contaminated also I don’t like the idea of having anything plugged in …totally passive it is the way to go for me

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody like history? It’s always been one of my favorite subjects I’ve watched this little clip a couple times ,
absolutely fascinating The way the world worked here’s an example of one of the single greatest known atrocities ever committed…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The death tolls here are also comparable so go figure that :whistling:
Casualties
Total Casualties 135,000 64,000
Hiroshima Nagasaki
Pre-raid population 255,000 195,000
Dead 66,000 39,000
Injured 69,000 25,000

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...busy day today,need to run the water line for the coolers,make sure they aren't leaking,and get them fired up...or i guess get the watered up as i imagine them being on fire would just make it hotter...
then clean a 4x4 tray,take cuts and prune 9 plants,get them watered and sprayed for bugs,check the hanging plants and get them binned up...
that should be enough for today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y):good: we are officially swamping! water line installed,float valves seem to be working,nothing leaking yet,pads on the house cooler aren't fully soaked yet but it's already taking 15 degrees off the outside temp....still need to make a home despot run and grab more pumps and a new drive belt...but otherwise two working coolers!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What kind of cooling do you get out of them? How many degrees can you bring it down on a hot day when you’re inside?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good efficient way to go considering you live in a little humid environment
1/2 horsepower motor and a small water pump is all...my neighbors have refrigerated air and i can here their compressors kicking on all the time...their electric bills are in the 700 dollar range...i'm growing pot and rarely get much over 400 during the summer...plus it adds humidity to the air inside the house/grow....lately the grow has been 15% or less

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: alrighty,on to the next set of task for the day...just had lunch,now it's time to bag up rootballs and clean a 4x4 tray,then take cuts and prune plants after watering them,then some ipm action