What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:better go and get some more cleaning done in the grow...need to leave for the ride in a couple of hours...these rides are both fun and kinda annoying...as a group really bad at riding on the roads,makes me cringe at what a cluster fuck it can become...once on the dirt it's better,but still nerve racking riding with people you don't really know...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230427_182447794_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_191426901.jpg
IMG_20230427_191433930_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_191843663_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_194151174_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230427_195632657.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why? I would think would help you , or is because you’re just too pumped up when you get home?
If I am getting a few rides in each week i have way more energy than when I don't. Makes me bounce around like I'm on springs. Or speed (but I don't use speed, unless coffee counts).

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, but still more tired at night after burning all that energy and I know what you’re talking about the more I do the more energy I have ,but by the end of the night I’m shot…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...yup,30 miles is enough to get my metabolism jacked up,but not enough to empty the tank,but still enough to require time to recover from...plus these large group rides are more mentally taxing since there's more to pay attention to since the bike handling skills vary so widely among the riders...on this ride there was a long road stretch i skipped because most of these people have no idea how to ride in a group on narrow country roads with very little shoulder so it turns into a road blocking clusterfuck which just ends up pissing off motorist which makes my day to day commutes more hazardous as it just creates more "fuck the bicycle people" anger...

anyway...back to the garden today,got some stacks of pots ready to be sterilized,and a whack of plants in cups that need to be up-potted...harvesting 9 plants tonight,so back to trim jail soon enough...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🍽️ time for lunch...got a couple of stacks of pots washed,one more to go for today,then another 30 for tomorrow...
at least it's not trimming!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,done with the first part of the grow day...pots washed,bamboo stakes hosed down and soaked in bleach,23 plants up-potted,veg plants sprayed with epsom/silica...just have the led room to water,then chop 9 plants later tonight,water that room,and spray some plants with IPM in flower...

Drumskinz

:watchplant: alrighty,done with the first part of the grow day...pots washed,bamboo stakes hosed down and soaked in bleach,23 plants up-potted,veg plants sprayed with epsom/silica...just have the led room to water,then chop 9 plants later tonight,water that room,and spray some plants with IPM in flower...
How far into flower do you spray your plants for pests

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: almost time to mix up again and deal with the harvest and taking the tray out to be cleaned...gonna need to get in and stake 18 plants soon so good thing i just cleaned like 100 stakes...