What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So two points for today… swamp coolers are a win-win and nobody likes history because its Sunday
i only like space history that happened long,long ago in a galaxy far,far away...otherwise it's just people killing people and catherine the great fucking horses!

just need to finish watering in veg....coolers cooling,tray cleaned,cuts taken,plants pruned,IP-emmed,dried plants binned up....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go...just need to put the tray back in,load the new plants in,spray half the room,and water of course...coolers are still doing well...nothing leaking,almost too cool in the house...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well that swamp cooler might not work so well here. The RH is about 45-55 most of the summer. And I can just suck in cool air all winter.

But the temp in the summer at night is almost always in the 70's. Maybe about 2-4 weeks a year when you need cooling if you do it right. But you need to draw in lots of outside air.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh and star you asked about your buddy dating a young girl. So I did something to check if this 19 year old is actually hitting on me and not just being nice. I had her braid her hair. Told her I thought it looked nice. She braided it for a week. Tonight she said she did it just for me.

If my wife found out she would be pissed at me. She is kind of jealous like that. Hell she was livid when the girl at the gas station in her 20s told me I looked sharp. Guess she likes fat hairy guys.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that swamp cooler might not work so well here. The RH is about 45-55 most of the summer. And I can just suck in cool air all winter.

But the temp in the summer at night is almost always in the 70's. Maybe about 2-4 weeks a year when you need cooling if you do it right. But you need to draw in lots of outside air.
that's probably why you only see them in the southwest...it would be nice to have a backup a/c for july and august during the monsoon,but not really needed...

about to shut the house cooler down,getting chilly now that the sun is down...the main flower room was down to 70 with just the pump running to keep the pads wet...there's 4 fans drawing off the cooler so no motor needed

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
1/2 horsepower motor and a small water pump is all...my neighbors have refrigerated air and i can here their compressors kicking on all the time...their electric bills are in the 700 dollar range...i'm growing pot and rarely get much over 400 during the summer...plus it adds humidity to the air inside the house/grow....lately the grow has been 15% or less

Hmmm... Does that explain your dry sense of humor?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
obsidian/glass can be sharpened to within a micron, the very finest surgical steel tops out around 5 microns. i knap some, and you can cut yourself and not even notice until you see blood...
Hell most of the time I cut myself I don't even know I did. Did a roof this winter and cut my knee. At first I was like damn that guy at the factory making this felt sure cut himself good. Then I noticed all the blood on my pant legs. lol