What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am seriously considering joining the Church of the Shrike…
F3BD51D7-E565-4589-B6B5-9843F0C7E699.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...dunno what to do today...no trimming to do...i feel so empty...

psych! i'm sure i'll find something that needs done that doesn't involve scissors...gotta make a grocery run...and just had a thought...i can wash pots instead! so pumped!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure:just got a call from the bike shop...the bottom bracket on my ogre is making crackling noises,needs to be serviced...but the company that made it won't sell replacement bearings directly,i would have to have it shipped off and let them service it or replace the bearings...
it is possible for my shop to just pop the seals off and regrease the bearings without having to replace the sealed bearing units,so hopefully that does it....but i'm still going to need to buy a replacement bottom bracket while i wait for it to be serviced...kinda need the ogre up and running...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not much going on here today...cleaning and chores...no trimming though...group ride tonight...space babies like group rides right?
IMG_20230426_150013792_HDR.jpg