What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like i've got a little leak from the swamp cooler...probably just the overflow plug is loose...i hope...or float valve...at any rate,usually simple to fix,just frustrating to deal with...i do have a new float valve and needed to go to home despot anyway...thus it begins,another summer of fixing the #$$@$% coolers...
at least i got the garden all dealt with yesterday....gonna need medium again soon...never stop grinding

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sitting here on the couch with the laptop open. Was looking for the chocolate covered raisins I let my wife have some of last night. Didnt see them and was like damn she ate all my candy. Closed the lap top and there they were. Score.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:rolleyes: i swear, the guys who make custom titanium bike parts sure do take their dear sweet time about it...been two months since i ordered the handlebars...still not a peep...and i already know better than to bug him about it,just going to take longer...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:rolleyes: i swear, the guys who make custom titanium bike parts sure do take their dear sweet time about it...been two months since i ordered the handlebars...still not a peep...and i already know better than to bug him about it,just going to take longer...
Do you think they will get the Key Stone pipeline in before you get your bars?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That first bin of Tropicana Cherry is all gone before I even had to give it a good look over.. the shop devoured &got five dollars a gram straight up 600 g product out the door ,another bin in two days ,then after that the platinum Dosi … Three bins will pay for the tree work that I did earlier in April

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So two points for today… swamp coolers are a win-win and nobody likes history because its Sunday
When I was in college I took honors history. For my honors project I did it on ancient siege weapons. I made working models of a trebuchet, onager and a ballista. I was flinging mini marshmallows all over the class as a demonstration. I had to dial back the ballista though. That thing was strong even thought it was only a foot and a half wide.

The dog loved it when I was testing as home. She was chasing down the marshmallows.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I was in college I took honors history. For my honors project I did it on ancient siege weapons. I made working models of a trebuchet, onager and a ballista. I was flinging mini marshmallows all over the class as a demonstration. I had to dial back the ballista though. That thing was strong even thought it was only a foot and a half wide.

The dog loved it when I was testing as home. She was chasing down the marshmallows.
what? no mangonel?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If I was a wind. I would definitely be a high one.
With all my weed the cops burned up we could have had a bunch of high winds. As it was only high cops. Fuckers stood around the pile when they burned it up. All the way around it. Like you fat mommy sits around the house. She sits all the way around it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
With all my weed the cops burned up we could have had a bunch of high winds. As it was only high cops. Fuckers stood around the pile when they burned it up. All the way around it. Like you fat mommy sits around the house. She sits all the way around it.
Last weekend I was partying at union station. I thought about telling you to show up. Figured you had just lost a crop and probably didn't want to hangout with a bunch of hippies high on mushrooms.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Last weekend I was partying at union station. I thought about telling you to show up. Figured you had just lost a crop and probably didn't want to hangout with a bunch of hippies high on mushrooms.
I spent it with the wife mostly. It was her weekend off. So I had to work. Telling her how to do things is a chore sometimes. With all the spanking and such.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I spent it with the wife mostly. It was her weekend off. So I had to work. Telling her how to do things is a chore sometimes. With all the spanking and such.
My wife finally got sick of me telling her the correct way to do things. So now I let her fuck up everything and then remind her afterwards. Hurts my brain. At least she is not lazy.