What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head out...need to remember to check on bloom nutes before i go...pretty sure i have enough...but not totally sure...
garden chores today,should be an easy day,might even get some trimming in unless i can think of a lame excuse to avoid it! like my damn trimmer,went and got married and on a honeymoon when he could be doing my work for me!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still beats 800

I'm sticking to 120 zips. And enjoying to few customers I still have. Glad i didn't expand the garden.
Even at full steam I’m still under 10,000 watts and it’s gonna stay that way ...Oh my dreams going big over the last few years I’ve Come Full Circle, I’m just gonna stay right where I’m at and enjoy it for as long as I can because it’s probably gonna be shorter than I would even imagine

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Akss
0766C51B-27BA-4F6C-9319-2D08964E3E82.jpeg
D9F7F806-AC37-4AE9-AA9E-CA6EE7C3E3C8.jpeg

Akss

I shot one last week of December one year a good while back.. it was our muzzleloader season.. came in with two smaller deer..I was like look at the size of this doe damn that will top off the freezer nicely and good way to end the season...well the old muzzleloader hit it's mark so I got down and went over to it and it ended up being a 190 pound buck dressed no horns.. I was none to happy with myself...went back many times after the season looking for the horns and never found them..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:almost done...got the plants in the 4x8 pruned and now flipped to 12/12,just have some up-pots to deal with and finish watering...

Latest posts

Latest posts