What's new

Super Malawi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@dubi
Is there a possibility of a Neville Haze x Thai? or Neville Haze x Zamal?
Are there any other projects involving Neville Haze?
I'm waiting for my Super Panama Haze

Hi @Everhaze thanks for your support, you are going to love Super Panama Haze :)

We’ve already released something similar to what you suggested with the Purple Zamal x A5 Haze and Thai A5 Haze hybrids, which are currently available, so that's not a top priority for now.

One day, we might reverse Nevil's Haze and pollinate various sativa mothers from different strains, similar to what we’ve been doing with A5 Haze in recent years.

I wanted to deeply focus on A5 Haze hybrids first, and that work is nearly complete.
Now, it’s time to shift to different projects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I germinated several SMH seeds, all the plants are the same except this one which is very different, is this the almost pure haze phenotype?

Hi @mexican happy to see you growing some ACE sativas this outdoor season :) thanks for your support.
If she goes head in flowering compared with the other expression, then she is not a near pure Haze pheno, since such phenos are the lowest flowering. How is garden doing lately ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SMH after 91 days. The buds are really hard, dense and shiny. The aroma is heavy woody, oily like WD40 or such.Without the last heatwave the terps might have come out better. I am really curious about this one.

Congrats on your harvest @orangina :smoke: buds look full of sticky resins. Happy the grow came to a good end despite the high summer temps. You nailed it with your description of the Malawi smell from your plant: engine oil! 👌

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @MrHamilton your harvest must be well cured :yummy: did you bite a bit the jars ?
if so, do you feel she has any unique qualities beside the odd growth?

Latest posts

Latest posts