What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can’t stand catering to people I’m a wholesale guy but within the last few months the outlets are dropping like flies currently I’m down to one I’m very nervous it’s my fault for not dropping by price but I can’t

Akss

I love growing weed and have been for longer than I care to admit... Never liked sales and dealing with that bullshit... I remember it went to 24 I was like wtf your kidding me. Then 16 came pretty quick and Now it's just not worth it here anyway...idk how anybody making any money round here...doesn't even cover the electric bill anymore... my whole garden at the moment just holding about 10 mother's in a closet some clones of new stuff and a reveg.. not even flowering anything at the moment got my jars full for myself and a couple friends..we been legal a lot longer then you in ny but I imagine it's gonna happen quick there bro hope it doesn't but seems to be the way things are going everywhere.. sad times...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sorry to hear that Flower. I had the same thing happen here and is why I do the roofing. I get more per hour roofing than growing. But cant roof all the time here because of the weather. Only about 4-5 months of good roofing weather. And that is spotty sometimes. This year we had a bunch of rain and stopped me from doing more roofs.

Akss

We got 4 inches of snow over night. Really really fluffy. Kind of like desert rain, there but not really.
We've been really lucky here this season. I think we've only have had like 1 inch total for the season here on the coast...hope it stays that way.. current conditions today 21 degrees feels like 14...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We've been really lucky here this season. I think we've only have had like 1 inch total for the season here on the coast...hope it stays that way.. current conditions today 21 degrees feels like 14...
It is a blistering 24 here. And sunny too. Not sure how much snow we have gotten but it is not as much as normal.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...heading out for groceries in a while so i can avoid leaving the house tomorrow...high wind warning...earlier this week they were way off on the peak gust strength,so hopefully the same again as they're calling for 70mph gust...think Coriolis storm on Dune with chupacabras instead of sandworms...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We had a helluva ice storm. Lost power for only 4 hours incredibly. Many have been out since. Warming up tomorrow to almost 40 thankfully.

Many tree limbs down everywhere but nothing hit the house.

Unc, besides these funny looking cactus, that is the back 40. Looks like a lake but that's all grass.

20230224_171427.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Son of a bitch. I mean WTF. How can you sell a loaf of bread with a uneven number os slices. What the hell do you do with the last slice. Make croutons? Thats bullshit I tell you. Its like say authentic Michigan green chili. There aint no such thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Son of a bitch. I mean WTF. How can you sell a loaf of bread with a uneven number os slices. What the hell do you do with the last slice. Make croutons? Thats bullshit I tell you. Its like say authentic Michigan green chili. There aint no such thing.
obviously you make a new mexico style tuna melt...one slice bread,chicken salad,green chile,cheese....you use chicken salad because if tuna is the chicken of the sea then it follows chicken is the tuna of the land

Latest posts

Latest posts