What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I just had my truck repaired and it cost $339.14. Two U-Joints a new ABS plug and new wire to the plug.
I believe you could fit a square of shingles on the back rack.
01537E1A-CDBC-4C24-BB03-2A8349F95B19.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have a covered porch that is enclosed on three sides. The front has a hand rail going across most of it. It is only 6X9 so not big.

I got up this morning and opened the front door to the porch. There was 8-10 morning doves on my porch. They freaked out and started flying into each other to get away. Scared the shit out of me. The racket that made was incredible. Well they are gone but they left little turds all over as a parting gift.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: best get moving...need to water/feed the 4x8 tent before i head out to run errands...got a few places to stop today,going to be a cross town trip...
not to toot my own horn,but after a day of trimming yesterday,i was smoking some of the bud i just trimmed...and it was tasty,and the flavor lingered for a long time...i was a bit wobbly after a bowl...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Started on the trimming over here as well. One trimmer is out because he just had some cancer cut out of his lung last Monday.
Good news is he should be here Wednesday to join our other trimmer.
Hoping for a harvest on the heavier side which would help take the sting out of the new boiler.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Started on the trimming over here as well. One trimmer is out because he just had some cancer cut out of his lung last Monday.
Good news is he should be here Wednesday to join our other trimmer.
Hoping for a harvest on the heavier side which would help take the sting out of the new boiler.
He already had a week off. Kind of a slacker.

Latest posts

Latest posts