What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Jbomber79

Veteran
C’mon doesn’t being old give me a pass! Good to see you’re on the board still! :) now I got to look up frost! So….
I got some packs of Karma-
Sweets
Acid Dawg
Mochi Biker
Sherb Biker
Some freebies not from Karma
Miami Rouge TK91 x Rouge Mango…?
Lemon lime shoki 3 x lime pop
& Regular haze mix from sativa hoarders..

All outdoor this summer not sure what to pop? Sherb has my attention for sure.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's blowing like a cracked out dizzy gelespie this morning,sky is a lovely shade of brown from the dust...in other words,spring is here! you know the old saying,"march blown dust brings april eye crust!"
glad i have a full day of productive trimming to do!

wait a second,i hate trimming!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's blowing like a cracked out dizzy gelespie this morning,sky is a lovely shade of brown from the dust...in other words,spring is here! you know the old saying,"march blown dust brings april eye crust!"
glad i have a full day of productive trimming to do!

wait a second,i hate trimming!
Oh come on Unc you love it. Its like free derma abrasion. They pay big bucks for that in Holly Weird.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Working on some New York 🌶 chili
FEB2B69B-A7BE-46A5-AFEB-38878AACF59E.jpeg
3C65D7F7-3AFE-4D25-A4DE-3CCBFB2CA823.jpeg
FFD69427-A353-4F11-A234-68EF6F508523.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:eek: dear jeebus! is that parmesan? barbarian!

still windy AF as the kids say...not as bad as earlier today,only gusting to like 30mph...totally rideable
power is out for a few thousand people south of here,looks like the front is past us now,temp has dropped sharply since this morning...
getting the trimming done at least...albeit slowly...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Evening all.
Was a beautiful sunny warm day today for a change.
I got a spray foamer coming this week to finish up on top of the ceiling and one final wall and then the framing crew can get in and hopefully finish up by the end of the week.
I will then have to figure out what the I hell I’m doing equipment wise so I can have the sparky run conduit to all the appropriate places.