What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bored out of my mind …have you ever seen anything as adorable as this? I am biased. :redface:
165B887D-5ED7-40D2-BD57-83BEE60B8CF2.jpeg
E8B7FA20-F883-4B8B-AE3B-A38C0556A3A6.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...someone,and i won't say who,slept in like a slug today...probably to avoid trimming,lazy bastard!
chores today,and the dreaded trimming...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So I took a few seconds last night to smell the one plant I have flowering. Smells like some kind of dank from the late 90's (98-2001).
This is the first run of cuttings from this plant. I grew her last year and made seeds. So I haven't gotten a seed free plant/bud to sample. Since she was so seeded, the left overs after removing the seeds wasn't top shelf and didn't smoke up to it's quality...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:shoulda gone riding today...but i did get the bike work area cleaned up and went through the drawers and got everything organized...and got an ugly wad of cash...
no more avoiding it,time to trim

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't last long at trimming...got one plant ready for manicure and about 30% done...gonna be crappy sunday so all day trim sesh...i swear!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
How big are you going?
Doing a 30x32 barn with an 8ft lean to on the 32ft side. Not gonna grow out the whole barn obviously. Just wanted something large enough that I can expand in for the future if need be.

I’ve always sold strictly retail not wholesale. So don’t really need a lot of plants like most on here…. A lot more money cutting out the middle man. Plus it’s a lot less work in the garden with the same pay out…mostly anyway.

Down side is i have to meet with a shit ton of clients. Smaller amounts of money does add up to big money in the long run. Up side is I don’t have to compete with cheap out of state packs coming in. My quality is always way better and the price I charge isn’t too much higher than the boof. So for the clients, it’s a no brainier who they use.

Building up a simple retail clientele is tedious but I’ve been building it for over 20 years so now I just wait on the phone to ring…. For the most part.