What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: time to get high-er...i was already high...
obviously i spent some time playing bike today...handlebar swaps...went fairly easy,no cursing really,or cussing for that matter...and hopefully got the leaking tires on the cross check dealt with...
binned up the last 4 plants i chopped...yeah trimming!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My skills in action…
9B620BA3-8909-464E-ABE1-A61C129A03C5.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just put a furnace in my friends house and he gave me the manometer he bought when I was done.

He was happy as hell. He went from a lower efficiency furnace to a 98% efficient. Plus I put duct dampeners in so it was so much quieter. Being below his bedroom he was extremely pleased about how quiet it was after I finished.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went from a humongous house to a tight little duplex the only advantage of the little duplex is that it’s extremely low maintenance

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
went from a humongous house to a tight little duplex the only advantage of the little duplex is that it’s extremely low maintenance
Over the last couple years I have done a lot of repair to my house. I changed the pressure tank and all the fittings with it. New water heater, New furnace, new roof, broken siding repaired, repaired the stove, washer, dryer, new garage door springs ect.

Still much more to repair.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Went out and shoveled the driveway. Left a big pile at the edge of the road. Maybe the plow guy will get the hint and not plow up more of my lawn.

Of course that will be hard if he follows the tire tracks across my lawn. Dont know why people keep driving across my yard. People are that stupid around here that they cant remember where the road is I guess. Or they are probably all hopped up on green chili.

If only they made some orange reflective thing to mark the road edge. Something like I use as stakes in my grow rooms.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Maybe the plow guy will get the hint and not plow up more of my lawn.
Of course that will be hard if he follows the tire tracks across my lawn. Dont know why people keep driving across my yard. If only they made some orange reflective thing to mark the road edge. Something like I use as stakes in my grow rooms.
drive large nails through 2 by 4 scraps and leave them in the edge of your yard, points up. it won't stop the plow driver, but everyone else will figure it out pretty quick.

Latest posts

Latest posts