What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Blood Pressure - Silent Killer

troutman

Seed Whore
I imagine there must be others in here suffering from High Blood Pressure (aka Silent Killer).
I woke up about a week ago feeling ill and went to the Hospital. They tested my BP and it
was higher than ever at 180/110. Last year, it was much lower so I know I may drop dead if
it doesn't go down. I got tired after 6+ hours of waiting to see a Doctor and left.

I read the following online. :frown:

Normal pressure is 120/80 or lower. Your blood pressure is considered high (stage 1) if it reads 130 to 139 mmHg/80 to 89 mmHg. Stage 2 high blood pressure is 140/90 or higher. If you get a blood pressure reading of 180/120 or higher more than once, seek medical treatment right away. A reading this high is considered “hypertensive crisis.”

I don't have a Doctor anymore and hate waiting to see Big Pharma dummies
whose only advise it to take pills which eventually mess up everything.

So the question is have any of You reduced High Blood Pressure naturally and how?

Cheers.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lower salt, increase water intake. It's all you can do naturally. The rest involves pills or exercise, both seem a bad idea to me.

Oh and avoid the cold, it thickens your blood which also increases B.P.

Latest posts

Latest posts