What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet ride Unc, I love the stealthy black with red accents. The bike just looks like a high quality piece. Neat build, hope it rides as you expect.
not bad for a parts bin build eh?
i owned this frame before,sold it to my friend,then he upgraded to a new frame and i bought it back...cost a quarter pound:smoker:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers... aw yeah,just scored a bike rack i've been trying to get for over a year! and getting closer to the new set of titanium handlebars,a custom made version of something i've been trying to get a hold of for a year as well...
like all bike problems it just required a flaming wad of cash...
raining again,but i have garden chores to deal with,so just a quick run to the used book store today

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just gonna have to get completely baked …Sometimes I’m losing my passion for growing
648C538B-666E-406F-97CD-906A337245AE.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play garden...need to drag the vacuum cleaner back there and clean up after the harvest...and check the cuttings to see if they've rooted...aside from that just feeding...it's bio-critter day also...fishsh!t and mammoth p for most of the plants,and some going on just fresh water...

Latest posts

Latest posts