What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️ thinking of going out and cheating some strava segments tomorrow...gonna be hella windy,so i can suck it up and pedal into the wind,then turn around and get pushed....still counts!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
That looks great. I think I may have a few issues with colas falling over lol.
Here it is with better light, its easily one of the best plants i have ever had, checks every box if you like the citrusy smell.
D8CCB8A6-BB00-4204-B936-1432BAB5AA49.jpeg
44A54416-BF3C-4179-BA4F-D09E2FC4FDA0.jpeg
E11A9115-C5AE-4C60-A999-2FE5C421F50B.jpeg
AE6DE254-7201-49CE-BECD-4CAE1ADCFF6A.jpeg
CDAE9E92-68F9-4AE0-B89A-2D2866ED1970.jpeg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:🌬️ mornin campers...yup.it's windy out today...only in the 20's now,but supposed to get worse later today...need to go grocery shopping so probably skipping strava cheating...
need to check the hanging plants to see if they're dry enough to be binned...otherwise i'm thinking bike stuff later...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fairly busy morning on my feet as usual now it’s time for a dab and a relaxing dog walk I picked out a new route the last few days it’s nice takes about an hour and a half

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's almost always a mild winter here...it has rained a bit more than usual,but we're only talking a half inch...had our usual 2 weeks of cold temps...now comes the windy season,then hot,then omg it's so frickin hot,then monsoon season,so hot and sorta humid,then chile roasting season otherwise known as fall...then back to sorta winter-ish

Latest posts

Latest posts