What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and a bike pic because bikes!
but...no goats ? :oops: guy at the farmers market here last saturday had a very cute/friendly tiny goat with him at his stall. dang thing was as friendly as a dog, and stayed with him with no collar/lead etc. every little kid there dragged their parents over so they could pet him, and some of us oldsters took a turn as well...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but...no goats ? :oops: guy at the farmers market here last saturday had a very cute/friendly tiny goat with him at his stall. dang thing was as friendly as a dog, and stayed with him with no collar/lead etc. every little kid there dragged their parents over so they could pet him, and some of us oldsters took a turn as well...
haven't had the time to run by campus lately,i only get to that part of town once a week but always on errand day

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all i had to do was move some stuff around
IMG_3592.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:all done for the day...back to work for one whole day tomorrow then very early to bed for a 4am wakeup sunday for the roadtrip to weed....like any good route it looks to be half climbing and half going back downhill...one not very steep 10 mile climb...right until the last bit then it kicks up to 10% grades briefly...the sting in the scorpions tail so to speak...
should be a combo of type 2 and type 1 fun...dunno how many folks are going,but the ones that go on these trips tend to be the cool ones....really my friend doesn't generally invite the un-cool riders

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work...and i have to clean pots while i'm there dammit! hopefully it will be busy...doesn't really take long,makes a bit of a mess though...i can probably get through a couple hundred no problem...except for the bitching about it part!
better check and see what nutes i need to pick up today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...up super early today to head to weed for a ride...washed like 300 pots at work yesterday...not washed washed,justa quick cleaning to get the dust off...
gotta water veg before i go,drinking coffee as fast as it cools down...must hurry...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,back from the road trip/ride in weed,nm....
quite a day,lots of painfully long climbs,really nice to ride in the woods,some chunky roads for sure,but also some butter smooth sections...pretty tired,and very hungry...but nice to get away from town and ride someplace else...someplace much cooler,even a light bit of rain which was nice...some screaming downhills after all the climbing...

IMG_20240915_083708843_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240915_090434421_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240915_094002575_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240915_094014601_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240915_095714460_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240915_102258207.jpg
IMG_20240915_110815028.jpg
IMG_20240915_122006239.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today....still a bit sore from yesterday,not too bad,but not great either...don't think i'll be getting much sidework done at the shop today...
slept like i had just ridden 40 miles in the mountains,except for waking up a couple times to deal with leg cramps...