What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
Ive been wondering what the hell was goin on with the dudding. Ive never seen a case of it here.

By the way Josey, how yuh doin, you old coot?

I had russets or broads on two plants this year. I kicked the crap out of them good. Nuked the fookers 3 times, with three different sprays. I rarely go inorganic, but when I do, I don't mess around. Broads/russets, are nothing to mess around with. They make two spotters look like childs play. We deal with brown mites with plain old RO water sprayed on the plants every other day. They cant take 2 weeks of that. They stop eating for 3 days each time they get splashed
Seed popping, keeping my strains alive. Same old same old.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Damn doc, that doesn’t sound fun at all. Did you ever catch the old neighbors in yalls patch?

Yeah!
Well almost. They didn't get a chance. They historically come about 330 am. The ripping hour.
I was growing a good sized GG4 plant that could be smelled a block away. A big gangster type dude jumped the fence. The fence rubbing on the house woke me. I couldn't believe my ears. I had never been detected before running Crush and other crosses

So I looked out the second story window, and there in the moon light was a big dude, standing below me, trying to sniff and see where the plants were.
'I grabbed the HD Express, and cycled it nice and loud, right above his head, and said " Is it really worth it?" In a low gravelly voice

The dude broke for the fence, and flew the fuck out of there like he saw a ghost.

I never would shoot anyone over a plant, but a good poker face helps out.

They came back the next year while I was at work. I expected them and didn't plant outdoors. So they kicked down my garage door and stole two bikes.
They were nice bikes, but older, and aluminum. Worth maybe 600 bucks. The insurance company bought me brand new carbon fiber bikes worth over 7 grand to replace them. I did good

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Going to be a hot day for a fish fry but that is what’s happening here today....got the bikes, fishing poles, and all the goodies packed and will be heading out to the lake shortly :woohoo: Grandkids will probably rather swim than fish so we shall see

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

got a few errands to run today,then an early morning tomorrow to get out to the race early and go to my assigned heckling spot...i mean rider assistance spot...hopefully i can borrow a cowbell or something...looks like it will be a nice day for once...low 80's for a high...the year i raced it was like 96 during the race...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent the morning replacing the deck stairs carpet. I still have the last step and side to finish. I got to hot needed a break. I changed the color from black to grey. Looks like outdoor carpet doesn't last much more than 5 years. Found lots of areas that had rotted out.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
In from the heat and relaxing....smoked a big ‘ole fattie and ate a gram of mushrooms. Just a chill evening. Going to grill some Rueben sandwiches for supper

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I pollinated Sour Dubble with the narrow leaf Bucksaw. They are both pretty frosty crosses.
The 00 buck should be good, and surprising

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Urkle x Hammers Kush. This pheno Grows/smells just like PU. I hated the way PU grew. Way to much larf on the lowers. Requires major pruning on the lowers. Thats why she got culled.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not larf for that plant. No bad on the mains. Lots of lowers that just didn't fill in. All went into the trim bin. Def not a high yielding pheno. The smoke is good.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I’m just kidding bud. Looked solid not larfy. Hey my third mendo bubba tk looks better than the first two. Too early to call a smell yet

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Oh goodie!
I just got home, stepped into the driveway, and can clearly smell the plants on the other side of a two story and 100+ feet away. I think that's the Sour Dubb plants. There are 2 big ones back there.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well that must mean they are still there.

I thought the same, and almost didn't go check on them, but I did. Its so much fun to go around sniffing all the different plants must be 40 plus plants to sniff. Someones gotta do it :biggrin:

Im hoping to get a real good fade on these plants. Its a lot harder to do outdoors. The flavor quality is absolutely worth it.
My OGM light dep turned out good, but I wasn't able to fade it. I tilled too much in the soil. I run pretty hot. I can tell the difference in the finished product

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yeah!
Well almost. They didn't get a chance. They historically come about 330 am. The ripping hour.
I was growing a good sized GG4 plant that could be smelled a block away. A big gangster type dude jumped the fence.

So I looked out the second story window, and there in the moon light was a big dude, standing below me, trying to sniff and see where the plants were.
'I grabbed the HD Express, and cycled it nice and loud, right above his head, and said " Is it really worth it?" In a low gravelly voice

The dude broke for the fence, and flew the fuck out of there like he saw a ghost.

Thats the best! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from the race...that was fun,got totally fried being out in the sun for 4 hours without any shade,but worth it to heckle the riders...

more cowbell!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]