What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

onavelzy

Veteran
Oh good!

Whats the cross man?

Hey, Im getting really excited about this unknown Bucksaw cross. Ive collected pollen if you would like some. Looks like full on Sativa. A special one. Ill save some pollen for you for later after I get a whiff of the terpenes. Ive got a feeling that this cross, whatever it is, is going to be something special. Likely good breeding material.

On another note..... I got a slight whiff of the first Lebanese to go into bud. Im thinking it smells similar to a Nevilles Haze so far. I had hoped for a strong Manderine orange, or citrus.

Youse two should collaborate: Skillz x Bucksaw = Skillzaw

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Evening folks,

Busy day........winding down, this is the final product of a 5 minute wash QWET, air dried. Starting to learn the process and fine tuning now. I am not getting the 90% returns Dr.P speaketh of but am definately around ~13% right now. Once I get this down pat I cannot imagine me doing anything other than dabs and edibles. Dabs from the first wash......edibles from the second and longer one. Taste of this is amazing to me.

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Evening folks,

Busy day........winding down, this is the final product of a 5 minute wash QWET, air dried. Starting to learn the process and fine tuning now. I am not getting the 90% returns Dr.P speaketh of but am definately around ~13% right now. Once I get this down pat I cannot imagine me doing anything other than dabs and edibles. Dabs from the first wash......edibles from the second and longer one. Taste of this is amazing to me.

View Image

You need to be running the right strains. Is this the process where you use a vacuum chamber? I have one of those here. but havnt used it yet.

We are cutting back to mostly good hash strains that pour out the rosin. Im looking forward to pressing a bunch of Haze flower, The yield wont be great, but the rosin will

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: managed to get pretty hot today...pretty dry though...good thing i got distracted watching the vuelta today...spent the day cleaning...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started bucking off the fan leaves from CBS1,FLASHPOINT,SAPE. Still to wet to do a full trim.... Just pulled down NEM, LVPK x Cbanana... ..

This Flashpoint is next level fire. Cant wait to see what people find in the Flashbang Cross (Flashpoint x MAC).

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres my grow this pic was snapped last week i'm standing in the middle U can see me head ...

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Started bucking off the fan leaves from CBS1,FLASHPOINT,SAPE. Still to wet to do a full trim.... Just pulled down NEM, LVPK x Cbanana... ..

This Flashpoint is next level fire. Cant wait to see what people find in the Flashbang Cross (Flashpoint x MAC).

View Image
View Image

I love ganja that looks like this! Looks to me like the best old school fire I used to see in HighTimes, at the NewsStand when I was 15. Fantasizing about growing cannabis like this when Im older.....
Looks perfect Hammer! Great job as always!:huggg::tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sorry for the turbo posts. I dont get let outa the house much........
Just wanted to say its gonna be 103* today...UUhg! I got stakes and trellis to put up.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It’s hot where I live.

It’s hot where I live.

I live in the hottest part of the San Fernando Valley..Woodland Hills, Ca

It was 117f a week ago, electric bill over $1100.00 a month.

I don’t grow in the summer. :plant grow:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I live in the hottest part of the San Fernando Valley..Woodland Hills, Ca

It was 117f a week ago, electric bill over $1100.00 a month.

I don’t grow in the summer. :plant grow:

Time to invest in solar panels eh? :D
My water bill portion has been $200 , not counting sewer and garbage.

Its 72 degrees here in Northern Cali. We are only affected by global warming here during certain months. The rest are global cooling, and global smoke :biggrin: