What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not so much nervous as annoyed around that many people...they do some dumb stuff at times...i know i was a noob at one time,but i didn't ride with other people until i could handle myself around them...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
98 right now...i think i may peel off the ride tonight when we get back to where the bike path intersects with the ditchbanks we will be riding along...that will cut like 10 miles off the ride as the start and end point are a ways from the house...maybe not though,the sun will be going down early in the ride,it gets a lot nicer to be riding once the sun is down...just have to see how many people show up...87 last week...too many for my taste,too many noobs...it gets dangerous riding near them...

Just call them Green Horns :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...not so many people today,but it was one of the fast weeks so probably scared a lot of people off....

already up to 100 miles this week...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It was 55 this am. I wore my jacket to work. It's up to 63 now. Supposed the be 88 today. With this cooler weather, the budding will kick into hi gear

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

still hot here...supposed to cool off a bit over the weekend but certainly not dropping into the 50's at night yet...

just got done watching the vuelta stage for the day...that part of spain sure looks a lot like here...no wonder the crowds aren't as big as the tour de france...it would be way too hot and sunny to spend all day on the side of the course...big mountain stage on sunday,should be an interesting race...

sort of taking today off from riding much,just a store trip...i should probably take the ogre today since i've just been backpack shopping all week,cant really carry much...hopefully i will get in another 50-60 miles this weekend,should only have a 100 miles left to get the 3 salsa bikes up over 1000 miles each...

hayday

Veteran
I might end up with 1000 commuter miles if I stick with it thru October. Biking sure beats driving,even in the Texas heat. Dog can't go tho so I'm keeping the truck:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:i just hit 3500 for the year yesterday but summer is my off season...but the good times are close now,its much easier to motivate when its not 100 frickin degrees outside...just need to get in 500 or so miles a month for the rest of the year to at least get in a lame 5000 miles or so...

all righty...done with the wallyworld trip,time to make breakfast and take a nap,didn't eat anywhere near enough yesterday and i want to get a couple good rides in this weekend...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If a pheno doesn't have any bag appeal but is potent, great taste and yields ok. How many would keep this type?. Peoples visual impressions haven't changed over the years. I'm thinking it never will. Stop making opinions until you at least try it. Ive found plants that are way better than those with better looks.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
talking about good looks and bag appeal?? so i just helped my sophomore son drop off a few items he needed at the state univ campus

sasmokin.gif
oh my lord naughty old star crash eyes were buggin' out of his head with all the female collage age students strutting around the 1st week back ...meow me so horny! ...please forgive me !

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If a pheno doesn't have any bag appeal but is potent, great taste and yields ok. How many would keep this type?. Peoples visual impressions haven't changed over the years. I'm thinking it never will. Stop making opinions until you at least try it. Ive found plants that are way better than those with better looks.

Quality terps and high come first over here. The grow house is more hash strains for rosin yield.

We still have sour dubble at both places

packerfan79

Veteran

Smoke a joint with them and they will understand what it is before they look at it.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
capsules - FECO (full extracted cannabis oil)

capsules - FECO (full extracted cannabis oil)

Making some capsules of FECO this weekend....5mg/25mg/50mg/100mg capsules. I started out emptying my silicone containers

picture.php

Then added some more saved oil...…

picture.php

29g of oil to decarb (the method I use to make the oil does not heat enough to decarb)

picture.php

decarboxylation

picture.php

And what will be mixed with carrier oil to make the caps. 13.6g top left, 9.9g bottom left....3.5g jar on right gets reclaimed for next run

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To many people don't seem to have the time to try anything. I could talk until im blue it wont change there mind. Almost all that buy there weed from dispensary's buy with there eyes and nose.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What is weird, is, when dispensary weed smells artificial. I think some people add a fragrance, and it's not good. Here's my new cross. We call it old spice

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we sure have come a long way since they were spraying coca cola on mexican buds to make them sticky...:)

i blame the kids these days...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

packerfan79

Veteran
What is weird, is, when dispensary weed smells artificial. I think some people add a fragrance, and it's not good. Here's my new cross. We call it old spice

I haven't had shop weed in many years, but I always hear the same story. The bud is beautiful and stinky, but it is weak, and flavorless. I think it has to do with the lack of personal attention. Their is always something missing.

Latest posts

Latest posts