What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEM

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah unreg 190 >>> me too ...eternally grateful (try never ever to myself take it for granted & i bitch all the time ...ignore that :) that i can grow my own ....

P.S. an invitation to Dansbuds ...come visit me man!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,sure is nice to have more than a dozen varieties in jars....from what i remember scoring weed was a giant pain in the ass...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Scoring weed was sometimes an exciting adventure for me.
I would take guys money, and head up into the hills on a 2 hour drive to score Red Leb Afghani. The weed that won 1st place at every festival it was entered in. The seeds were brought to him in 1977, from the best hash districts in Lebanon, and Afghanistan. No one had anything like it around here in the 70s and 80s. Bud was 150 a zip, trim loaded with kief was 75. I sold the zips for 240 , and partially screened the trim and sold it for what I got it for, minus a fat sack of kief. I used to carry keif with me in a cocaine puck. No one I knew had the slightest idea what Kief even was. They were all blown away when they tried it.

Just imagine taking a bong hit of dry sift, when all you normally smoke in Mexican brick weed. They would be "gone in 60 seconds"

My old hippie buddy that was growing the red leb, made enough money to move to a giant cliff top parcel of forrest, surrounded by government property, overlooking the Pacific ocean. He built a mansion and lives there now, in his 70s.
What a dream come true.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time for breakfast i think...been doing stoner chores meaning i've started like 20 projects because i keep getting distracted and going off on cleaning tangents...

going riding in the morning so i was getting the bike ready,started with just getting some fresh lube on the chain then figured i may as well top up the sealant in the tires and checking the air pressure in the suspension which led to sorting through the clothes in my bedroom which led to sewing buttons back on and so on...

day off from the garden...but i noticed im getting roots poking through the rr's on the GMO,sunset sherbet,wedding cake and the other one whose name i can't recall at the moment...need more rr's so i can take some cuts of the thin mints....got clones in cups of cherry cookies,forum cookies and 2.0 already....c'mon fall is all i can say!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Doc P i have grown a bumper crop of Italian red pear tomatoes ... i'm making an easy Bruschetta :) >>>

Ingredients

• 6 or 7 ripe tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
  • 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
  • 6-8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced* or chopped
  • 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, more or less to taste

• 1 baguette French bread or similar Italian bread
  • 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
hey Doc P i have grown a bumper crop of Italian red pear tomatoes ... i'm making an easy Bruschetta :) >>>

Ingredients

• 6 or 7 ripe tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
  • 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
  • 6-8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced* or chopped
  • 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, more or less to taste

• 1 baguette French bread or similar Italian bread
  • 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
No fresh mozzarella?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
i have a fresh & crusty baguette , smeared with minced garlic then i'm laying thin slices of fresh mozzarella on the bread and then dumping the tomato bruschetta on top of that:biggrin:
Okay then, gotta have some fresh mozzarella lol.

Lately I’ve been rubbing the baguette with garlic cloves and then dicing the tomato, mozzarella and basil together and piling that on and throwing under the broiler to get a little melty. So good.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Back at the hospital..

Back at the hospital..

Boy does my back hurt....

Damm Rectal Cancer.. I hate the color of my own blood

Morphine and Norco - seem to do the trick for short term pain

:dance013: got more than a 1\2 pound of indica

redlaser

Veteran
Boy does my back hurt....

Damm Rectal Cancer.. I hate the color of my own blood

Morphine and Norco - seem to do the trick for short term pain

:dance013: got more than a 1\2 pound of indica

Guess it’s not brain cancer, if that’s any consolation, debateable for sure.

Hope your doctors have some sort of decent prognosis, and you are reasonably comfortable.

Curious if you’ve thought about high dosage ( gram a day) of full plant extract, or basically ethanol cold extracted concentrate. Like RSO, but without the heat that volatilzes important constituents and minus the naphtha because it’s a poor choice for extraction.

Seems like even though it might not help it won’t hurt. Some believable stories that it helps from people with other cancers from what I can tell.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning campers

good morning campers

sometimes you have to grab the bull by the horns ...

picture.php