What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:another hot,sticky august day...laundry done,just need to refill the ro barrel and throw the fargo up on the workstand and tear the bottom bracket apart and make sure its ok after riding through the storm the other night...it's a good bottom bracket from england so i would assume they know a thing or two about proper bearing seals...one of these days i need to spring for the tools to replace the bearings which cost like 20 buck as opposed to 120 for a new bottom bracket...

gonna need to invest mo-money into the grow room this winter...gotta be pumping out the crops during the cool part of the year...seems like i can make it through june each summer just fine,if i could just shut down for july and august,just have veg going in september,and fire up flower in october i would be golden...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like doing that. Summer runs don't turn out as well as Fall/winter. Vegging plants def like the summer here. they grow faster and are very healthy but in flower they just don't do as well.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
They do real well outside here. With low humidity and high heat during veg, cooling during budding. This valley is probably one of the top sweet spots on this planet for Agriculture

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where obviously not talking about outdoor growing. There's plenty of great areas that grow cannabis well in cali. Id pick other areas to grow outdoor than here.

Grizz

Veteran
Greetings everybody. Had sue surgery on my left eye today. All went well. Hopefully I can see now.

I was offered for me what would be a life time government job today. They even furnish the dump truck and bobcat loader and shovels. Seems there is a abundance of bullshit in the White House and they want someone full time. ��

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As soon as im done with the MAC and Skillz testers I gotta look for a keeper in these Sour ape seeds. Some outstanding plants are being found.

picture.php

picture.php

I found my keeper in these Flashpoint seeds. This is not it but also killer.. This has been getting flushed for a week already

picture.php

picture.php

CBANANA S1
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still need to get a hold of the mac cut they have here...there was something else i wanted to pick up,but i have the memory of a retarded goldfish...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
your gonna need a big shovel.....

don't you know how government jobs work??? They contract out to some one, then that person sub contracts out to a subcontractor, then they subcontract out to some one else. Each person takes a piece of the "pie" and the last person (who actually does the job) only gets a very small sliver of what was a whole pie........

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
hey Hammer have U decided if U like the C-Bananas1 yet?

To me, that Chiquita Banana was kind of light on flavor, but mixed in with Sour Dubble, and OGMango, the Banana really did bring something to the table..

I just gave the Lady next door 3 lbs of Alaskan crab claws. Big ones. And a key lime pie. Im vegan and wont be eating it. That really made her day. She loves crab

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Evening all.

Just had halibut cheeks for dinner, seriously some of the tastiest fish I’ve ever had. Just sautéed in some butter and olive oil served with some fresh green beans. Delicious

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Hammer have U decided if U like the C-Bananas1 yet?

I've only ran 2. They both came out fine. Like all finding the right pheno is what makes the difference. I didn't see any issues with the 2 I ran. I will def run more at a later time. Some of my best keepers have come from my Cbanana out crosses. I couldn't be more happy with the results since my flower room has been running in the upper 80's for the last 1.5 months and 2 power outages lasting 12hrs both times.

onavelzy

Veteran
Evening all.

Just had halibut cheeks for dinner, seriously some of the tastiest fish I’ve ever had. Just sautéed in some butter and olive oil served with some fresh green beans. Delicious

Who knew halibuts had cheeks?? that's pretty exclusive nibblings there TT. I'm pretty happy with whatever the rest of the halibut is that they serve around here. For all I know it halibut butthole but it's usually nice, mlld, tender fish

onavelzy

Veteran
To me, that Chiquita Banana was kind of light on flavor, but mixed in with Sour Dubble, and OGMango, the Banana really did bring something to the table..

I just gave the Lady next door 3 lbs of Alaskan crab claws. Big ones. And a key lime pie. Im vegan and wont be eating it. That really made her day. She loves crab

I'm hoping this was a hotty who received the extravagant gesture. I mean, come on, a key lime pie with no quid pro quo? That just ain't happening.

onavelzy

Veteran
Greetings everybody. Had sue surgery on my left eye today. All went well. Hopefully I can see now.

I was offered for me what would be a life time government job today. They even furnish the dump truck and bobcat loader and shovels. Seems there is a abundance of bullshit in the White House and they want someone full time. ��

Cataract surgery? The guy who owns a local pizza/brew pub place near here (Rosati's, a chain out of Chicago. Killer pizza and they keep a nice brew list too) was going on about his recent cataract surgeries. To him, he has essentially been reborn, with brand new eyes. Hope it works out as well for you, whatever you had done.

EDIT: sorry for the multiposting. I should have waited till I got caught up reading the thread and then replied in one post rather than make a new one each time some random thought entered my brain

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning y’all
Up early...back from the morning walk and chores are done. May just kick back and piddle for awhile but should just go into work and make some extra cheddar.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another exciting day of garden chores...clones to get into cups,cuttings to be taken,the usual watering/feeding...a trip to the grow shop to get rr's...

and running around getting phone numbers back...should get some good miles in anyway...