What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
looks extreme! outstanding job:) i LOVE Hammer Kush

we keep a slow pace and it's all flat riding

weird that you would complain about these cuts over here in fishsticks >>> but at the same time they are good enough for U 2 to advertise for sale at gene traders event:whistling:

I thought this issue was discussed and over with. I told you straight up I was just kidding!! Why so SERIOUS lately everyone?
You had Root Aphids. Gave them plants to Dans. Dans told me you may have root aphids so take at own risk. Thats why I made the joke. NO COMPLAINING HERE!!!! :huggg::tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: well fuck....

fucking phone is dead from a tiny amount of water getting in...i guess i need to see if they can pull my data off it somehow,theres some numbers i cant easily find again....fuck!

cant really afford to be buying a new phone right now either...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
:cuss: well fuck....

fucking phone is dead from a tiny amount of water getting in...i guess i need to see if they can pull my data off it somehow,theres some numbers i cant easily find again....fuck!

cant really afford to be buying a new phone right now either...

Put it in a container of dry rice. Let it sit all day/overnight. I've seen fully submerged phones come back to life doing that.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So my truck has a oil leak that makes the Exxon Valdez look like a piker. It would give BP a run for their money. Anyways the exhaust pipe is broken right at the Y fitting coming off the manifold. I dont want to spend the money to fix it because the truck is not worth the cost. So I did want any great mechanic would do and wrapped the pipe with some metal.

Well yesterday I was sitting on M59 in Detroit in a construction zone with four lanes of parked cars when that metal burned threw and fell off. I looked over to my right and there is this girl with her hand over her ear. I had to just laugh my ass off.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put it in a container of dry rice. Let it sit all day/overnight. I've seen fully submerged phones come back to life doing that.

too late,i did everything wrong...i'm just hoping they can get my phone numbers off the sim chip...

i wanted to replace it anyway,the camera sucks,and i only paid 70 bucks for it in the first place...and it's like 3 years old at this point...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
So my truck has a oil leak that makes the Exxon Valdez look like a piker. It would give BP a run for their money. Anyways the exhaust pipe is broken right at the Y fitting coming off the manifold. I dont want to spend the money to fix it because the truck is not worth the cost. So I did want any great mechanic would do and wrapped the pipe with some metal.

Well yesterday I was sitting on M59 in Detroit in a construction zone with four lanes of parked cars when that metal burned threw and fell off. I looked over to my right and there is this girl with her hand over her ear. I had to just laugh my ass off.

I used to cut soup cans, and hi heat tape and baling wire them in place when I was destitute.
Now I just pay someone else to tape the soup cans on.

Actually, I invested in a small refurbished Hobart wire feed welder, that runs on 110 V. It was cheap online, and now I just reweld the pipes/brackets when they break. I usually hit speed bumps at at least 40 MPH. So I crack the brackets all the time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that was annoying...took a while,but i got a new phone,no way to get my numbers off the old phone but at least i kept the old number so i should be able to get everyones number back with only a little hassle...

downloading the strava app now...thats the only thing except the camera i ever use...that and text messages...got a better camera on this one which i have been meaning to deal with...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that was annoying...took a while,but i got a new phone,no way to get my numbers off the old phone but at least i kept the old number so i should be able to get everyones number back with only a little hassle...

downloading the strava app now...thats the only thing except the camera i ever use...that and text messages...got a better camera on this one which i have been meaning to deal with...

Well thank god. I thought you might have me listed.:moon:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not my day for electronics...went into veg,the bulb had popped,stuck an old one in,it popped and cracked the outer casing,got a newish hps bulb and it fired up correctly no problems...but i'm still gonna check it a couple more times tonight...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What's that smell in here?

Smells like someone shit their pants.

That's probably the culprit that blew your lamps

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Amazon texted me that my new Dab press set up was delivered at 230pm. I didn't get home till 630. I was fortunate it was still on the porch. That shits not cheap.

I think that's a 12 ton press at the grow house. Mine is just a 10 ton press, with only a 6 ton jack for now.
Dab Press makes some really nice set ups. They are also the highest rated on Amazon

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was gonna say we haven't had any bad storms yet this summer but last night was a doozy for the 15 minutes i was riding through it...but no hail thankfully...

so no real power outages this summer,a couple little pops but no long term outages...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
just as long as you remembered to order the special magic 90% return version...

That's 25% flower rosin OGMango

I think GG4 puts out about 20%

Im not sure with live rosin pressed from Ice Wax. That's a very short wash. There are different grades . The 1 minute wash is the very best. Then 2 more washes after that.

You have to understand that you are working with fresh frozen buds. How the fuck am I going to tell with that? Dry flower rosin is a different story. Some plants only press like 15-17%

I was wrong about the press. Its not a 10 ton, its a 12. I guess Ill grab a 12 ton jack on Amazon.
My sons do most of the pressing, but Ill be doing more now. Im also looking at getting a freeze dryer for over here, to use for making Ice Wax, and also freeze dried fruit and vegetables.
We will be doing some freeze dried buds too. They are awesome to look at, and they taste off the hook.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Amazon texted me that my new Dab press set up was delivered at 230pm. I didn't get home till 630. I was fortunate it was still on the porch. That shits not cheap.

I think that's a 12 ton press at the grow house. Mine is just a 10 ton press, with only a 6 ton jack for now.
Dab Press makes some really nice set ups. They are also the highest rated on Amazon

I just wonder how save it is to use all of that non-stick paper with those non-stick chemicals on them. with all of the stuff they are saying about non-stick cooking pans.

Latest posts

Latest posts